Some apps just load

Carraser23

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I just recently bought a series 3 just to see what the Apple Watch was all about and it is honestly a lot more helpful than I thought. However a couple annoyances with apps like FB messenger and the Score where they won’t load scores or message threads. And yes I’ve done all the resets, pairing and unpairing, uninstalling and reinstalling, and the messenger thing where you edit a reply and etc. Still no fixes. Anyone else have any issues with these 2 apps specifically?

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't use any part of Facebook, but I am a fan of theScore app. With that being said, I do NOT have the app installed on my Series 3 Watch because the notifications (Score, news, etcetera) will still come to it because I have the notifications set for it to mirror the iPhone.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
The FB Messenger app is working fine on my Nike Sport series 3. I've not had any issues viewing the message thread list. Be sure that inside of the messenger app that you have at least one default reply set under Apple Watch (they may appear to be grayed out, but they're actually empty). Then go into your iPhone settings in Notifications and enable everything for Messenger.

I had my husband Doug send me a test message;

2018-06-23 16.29.28.png

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen