Series 2, screen response slows, have to reset all the time

ronpfid

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else have this? I use a few watch faces, mostly one for day and a different one for night, every few days, my watch gets so slow and stubborn that when I try to swipe to a new face, it kinda moves a bit then snaps back to the current face, you can swipe till you have a blister (lol) but no way will it go. So I have to reset it (power down and up),then it'll be fast and perfect for a day or so, then a bit slower , then more stubborn, then super sticky, have to reset again, etc.

Anyone else have this?

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
No, mine does not do this. I have very few apps on my watch; do you have a lot installed?

FWIW, not that you should have to do this, but you can switch to a new watch face in the Watch app on the iPhone if you're having issues doing so on the watch. Watch app, tap the one that you want, tap "Set as current Watch Face".

ronpfid

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I just have 2 extra apps installed on my watch over stock, so very little from what I'm seeing others have on here. It's just weird that after a reset it works zippy fast to change faces, but every 3 days the faces won't slide, they move, snap back, grrr, move snap back.. sometimes after 5 tries it will go, but eventually just won't. Then reset and all good again.

True, I usually swipe the face when I get in bed and phone in the living room.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods