I HAVE A NEW Series 1 Apple Watch and when I get a test message it will notify me by vibration and sound and then after a couple texts it will quit notifying me then in a bit it will work again. What is going on with it, am I doing something wrong to make it work intermittently?
    06-06-2018 11:41 AM
    I HAVE A NEW Series 1 Apple Watch and when I get a test message it will notify me by vibration and sound and then after a couple texts it will quit notifying me then in a bit it will work again. What is going on with it, am I doing something wrong to make it work intermittently?
    Hmm, is the iPhone on and receiving notifications when the watch is not? Because only one or the other gets notifications; the iPhone if it is unlocked, or the watch if it is on your wrist and the iPhone is not unlocked.
    06-06-2018 11:45 AM
    Hmm, is the iPhone on and receiving notifications when the watch is not? Because only one or the other gets notifications; the iPhone if it is unlocked, or the watch if it is on your wrist and the iPhone is not unlocked.
    Ok, it works when I lock the iPhone screen. When it’s not locked, it doesn’t work. Is that because I have the Watch “Mirrored with IPhone”? If I custom the notifications, will both work then?
    06-06-2018 12:03 PM
    Ok, it works when I lock the iPhone screen. When it’s not locked, it doesn’t work. Is that because I have the Watch “Mirrored with IPhone”? If I custom the notifications, will both work then?
    No. As I said, if the iPhone is unlocked, it will get notification sounds and the watch will not. Period. There is no way to make them both make notification sounds/vibrations. It’s one or the other.
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-06-2018 12:08 PM
    Ok, thanks for the help!! I have never had one before and it’s all new to me.
    06-06-2018 12:19 PM