Battery drain overnight on AW3

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Alarm and sleep tracking.

I don’t know. Not that I know of.

Yesterday morning I woke up and I was at 95%. This morning, 89%.

Took mine from charger around 9pm, went to bed around midnight and woke up at 4:19 am, my watch was at 97%. It’s 1:19pm and my watch is 80%.

I have no idea what may be causing your battery drain but hopefully it will be resolved soon.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Took mine from charger around 9pm, went to bed around midnight and woke up at 4:19 am, my watch was at 97%. It’s 1:19pm and my watch is 80%.

I have no idea what may be causing your battery drain but hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Yea I don’t either. Really odd. It’s not the end of the world ....

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
For me, 100 when I went to sleep last night, 95 when I woke up. That was the biggest drop overnight.

I suggest turning on DND and theater mode tonight ,if you haven't tried that already, and see if that changes anything. If theater mode helps, I wonder if you are moving while you sleep in such a way that it turns the display on quite often?

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
For me, 100 when I went to sleep last night, 95 when I woke up. That was the biggest drop overnight.

I suggest turning on DND and theater mode tonight ,if you haven't tried that already, and see if that changes anything. If theater mode helps, I wonder if you are moving while you sleep in such a way that it turns the display on quite often?

Could be. But honestly, I sleep like the dead.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
For those of you who wear your AW to sleep overnight .... how much does your battery drain overnight? I usually charge mine to full before bed and until the past few weeks, it has averaged about a 5-6% drop overnight (I usually sleep 6 hours). The last few weeks, though, it has dropped 10-12%. I haven’t installed anything new .... and my sleep patterns have been the same. Just wondering what everyone else experiences. I’m wearing the 38mm nike plus cellular.

Hey, just thought of something. How far away is the iPhone when you sleep? If it is far enough, BT on the watch might be using up more battery than usual.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey, just thought of something. How far away is the iPhone when you sleep? If it is far enough, BT on the watch might be using up more battery than usual.

The iPhone if always on my end table next to my bed charging.

Billy Beckham

May 7, 2018
Visit site
Actually, increasing battery life for iPhone is not such a difficult thing as you think. To make your device run for a longer time, you only need to adjust some settings of your device like reducing the brightness of screen, disabling wireless network, quitting background software and so on.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW