I just noticed yesterday that my screen is cracked and chipped. No clue what I did during the day that cracked it. Anyone here has had their screen repaired and the cost? Just checking. Thanks.
    05-05-2018 06:41 AM
    I just noticed yesterday that my screen is cracked and chipped. No clue what I did during the day that cracked it. Anyone here has had their screen repaired and the cost? Just checking. Thanks.
    It depends whether you have AppleCare+ or not. You can check both sides of the costs over here: https://support.apple.com/watch/repair/service/pricing
    Just_Me_D and Lee_Bo like this.
    05-05-2018 10:24 AM
    It depends whether you have AppleCare+ or not. You can check both sides of the costs over here: https://support.apple.com/watch/repair/service/pricing
    Thanks for the link. Mine is out of warranty so it looks like to get it repaired will cost me as much as buying a used one in good condition.
    05-06-2018 05:15 AM
    Thanks for the link. Mine is out of warranty so it looks like to get it repaired will cost me as much as buying a used one in good condition.
    I have never had AppleCare+ on any of my iPhones but when I got a second hard first gen Watch it was still pristine, after using it a year and a half it looked like I survived the Armageddon with it. That’s why I got AppleCare+ with my Series3
    05-06-2018 07:34 AM
    This just happened to me on my iPad air.But the worse thing is all my photos & vedios were missed after the repair central fix the touch screen.I just want to remind you backup all the important data to your personal computer before you give it to others.Otherwise ,you will loss more like me.
    05-07-2018 02:51 AM
    This just happened to me on my iPad air.But the worse thing is all my photos & vedios were missed after the repair central fix the touch screen.I just want to remind you backup all the important data to your personal computer before you give it to others.Otherwise ,you will loss more like me.
    I take it you’re talking about the iPhone rather than the Watch. Simply pairing your fixed Watch with your iPhone will bring back everything what was already on the Watch.
    05-07-2018 04:11 AM