May Challenge!

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
What's your May Challenge? Do you think you'll achieve it?

My May Challenge changed today just like it did in April. This morning, the goal was to double my move goal 14 times. When I checked just now, it says exercise an average of 87 minutes per day, which will never happen since I'm on the road the last three weeks of May. Oh well.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Mine didn’t change at all, 31 exercises of 15 minutes or more. Basically, just run a 15 minute exercise every day this month. Most definitely doable.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
May Challenge

I got my April Monthly Challenge and Perfect Month achievements.

My April Challenge is to double my Move goal for 26 days. A bit of a push, but doable I believe. I'm good for Day 1. Only 25 more to go.

How 'bout you guys?

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
So forgive my newbie-ness, but how do I tell what my May Challenge is?

If you are new, you may not have been offered a May challenge. I think it skips until it has a full calendar month of data. (I reset my phone and watch as new in March and did not get an April challenge, despite having 15 months of history from iCloud Health app sync.)

Also, in the Watch app, tap "Activity" and see if "Special challenges" is turned on. It should be by default. That said, I think it's possible that the option is more for things like last year's Mother's Day challenge, and last year's Veteran's Day challenge, rather than for the monthly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative