Earth Day Challenge — April 22, 2018

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Complete one 30min workout of any type to earn your badge and some animated stickers.

earthdayframe_kylesethgray.png

The fun happens on 22 April 2018.

Easy Peasy.

iPexer

Apr 22, 2018
Visit site
I've been lurking this site for over 5 years already and I just signed up. I'm in for this badge! iPexer from the Philippines!

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
On the first part of what normally would be my run this morning, I spent the time picking up trash on the road and on the side of the road of my mile-long street. I did this just three weeks ago, but it seemed fitting today. I still filled up two and half of those kitchen-sized trash bags. (Mostly coffee cups and soft drink and beer beverage containers, a few nip liquor bottles, some plastic bags. Some people are lazy jackasses.)

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
On the first part of what normally would be my run this morning, I spent the time picking up trash on the road and on the side of the road of my mile-long street. I did this just three weeks ago, but it seemed fitting today. I still filled up two and half of those kitchen-sized trash bags. (Mostly coffee cups and soft drink and beer beverage containers, a few nip liquor bottles, some plastic bags. Some people are lazy jackasses.)

Now that’s a badge worthy achievement! Good for you!

7D488A01-35AF-4BD2-9113-6FDAB5423BAE.jpeg

creativehamza15

Mar 16, 2019
Visit site
Just a Random Off Topic Question here; I am planning to spend the earth day this year with my family. I would like to let my children know that what are the steps that we have to take in order to save the planet and save our future generations as well. For this, I and my children are going to plant a tree in our garden. I need a suggestion if any of you have even a little bit of knowledge about gardening, let me know which plants should I grow this 22nd of April on the occasion of earth day.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Go to a local nursery / garden shop and ask which native plants or trees grow well in your area.

Good advice. What works for you will very much depend on where you are. The Japanese maple I'm thinking of planting might not do well in many other places. And by the way, great idea creativehamza15!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods