Apple Watch won’t restart or turn on

LqDFx

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
My girlfriends Apple Watch shows watch shows a picture of a charge cable with a green lightning bolt and won’t turn on. She stored it in a drawer for a year and now wants to use it. I’ve had it on a charger for a couple hours and it didn’t charge. I swapped to my charger and after a couple hours, it still isn’t leaving that screen or restarting. I’ve tried to force restart and it won’t. Any ideas or should I visit an Apple store?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My girlfriends Apple Watch shows watch shows a picture of a charge cable with a green lightning bolt and won’t turn on. She stored it in a drawer for a year and now wants to use it. I’ve had it on a charger for a couple hours and it didn’t charge. I swapped to my charger and after a couple hours, it still isn’t leaving that screen or restarting. I’ve tried to force restart and it won’t. Any ideas or should I visit an Apple store?

Visit an Apple Store for sure.
And next time when storing away Li-ion powered devices, charge them to 50% and store them away. If lower or higher battery percentage, the battery won’t survive being unused for a long time.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2