I currently have my watch linked to my iphone 7. My phone is having an issue where it freezes and I am going to switch to an SE that I have. When I switched phones several months ago I lost all of watch data. Was that an anomaly or is that the norm? Is there an easy way to swap between phones?
    03-03-2018 08:27 AM
    It was not an anomaly. Did you backup your iPhone? Was your Watch in range of your iPhone when you unpaired it? If yes to the first question then a restore should return your watch data. If yes to the second question, then that data is lost.
    03-03-2018 09:01 AM
    If you are asking about activity data, starting with iOS 11, there is now support for Apple Health data to sync to iCloud. Check your iCloud settings to make sure that syncing is turned on.

That should do it even if you set up a phone as new. That said, I have never switched phones, but my activity data was available when I set up my phone as new without restoring. (Watch faces and layouts and app installs, though, I had to re-do from scratch.)

That said, I would unpair your watch from your current phone if you can and make a backup to iCloud or iTunes (encrypted to iTunes or the health data will not back up) and then, if you find that health data did not sync, then restore the data from backup to the iPhone SE.
    03-04-2018 07:25 AM