March Challenge

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
For March, my Apple Activity challenge is to reach my Stand goal 26 times in the month.

Cake, I thought as I do that every month. But this is Day 2 (9 in so far) and the Activity app says I've 'reached it 0 times so far...' even though I got 12 in yesterday.

March ends on a Sunday so there's a few extra days if something goes wrong. I'm hoping it's just taking Activity time to catch up. I'll know better tomorrow.

What March challenges have all y'all been given?

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Burn 23,513 calories. That's an average of 758 per day which normally would be very doable. But, I travel out of the country in March with no chance to run, so it's very unlikely I'll make it.

Anbaco

Dec 1, 2017
Visit site
OMG 336? Mine is 122 and I not sure I can do it. I’m at work the hole week from 9am to 7pm only get a chance on weekends!

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Burn 23,513 calories. That's an average of 758 per day which normally would be very doable. But, I travel out of the country in March with no chance to run, so it's very unlikely I'll make it.

Sorry to hear that, prof. I guess running in place in a hotel room is pretty much out of the question. Will you be able to grab the Int'l Woman's Day Achievement?

To everybody else— good luck!

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Sorry to hear that, prof. I guess running in place in a hotel room is pretty much out of the question. Will you be able to grab the Int'l Woman's Day Achievement?

To everybody else— good luck!

I haven't run in place, but I have done jumping jacks. :)

I don't leave the country until Friday night so I do plan to get the IWDA.

Carli26

Mar 24, 2018
Visit site
My challenge was to do 2,263 minutes of activities I just reached met my challenge but the badge isn’t lit yet? Love how everyone’s challenge is different.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR