Mental health wearable devices: I'm looking for participants for my student research project

AP Joseph

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
If you are over the age of 18 and use a wearable device to monitor and improve your mental health, I'd love to chat with you for a research project.
My study is on the impact of mental health wearable devices. The purpose of the study is to understand how individuals understand their emotion states through the use of wearable devices, and what impact this knowledge has on their lives. The interview will involve discussing your device usage behaviour, mental health background, mental healthcare plans, your experience and perceptions about your mental health, and how using this device influences your mental well-being.
Interviews will last between thirty minutes and one hour, and conducted telephonically or over a web-based channel. Participation in this research is solely on a voluntary basis. If there are any questions that you do not wish to answer, we can skip these questions.
If you are interested in participating, or would like more information, please PM me.

mod note: please don't post personal details in forums.

Last edited by a moderator: