Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
173a0a4851721fb4344a132eb52f188d.jpg

I accept this challenge...game on

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: New Year Challenge

This is just a walk in the park. Easy Peasy. Maybe Apple is giving some people a gently challenge while walking off a hangover.

Four months ago I wouldn't have been saying that! Well, maybe about the hangover part.

I'm in!

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site

AB5B1ACA-A942-4341-ADF3-14D413F538AC.jpg

Something is wonky. A day after the New Year achievement appeared, it popped up again on my watch and phone saying I had achieved it. Note the text - “You earned this award.”

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

These special challenges remain messed up. Clearly this one is looking at the current month for 7 straight all rings closings rather than properly waiting for January (or waiting to issue the challenge until tomorrow.)

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site

I have the achievement but no time stamp on the back. I did complete the seven days in a row though...IMG_8514.PNG

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Rain has ruined the first week for me. Walking is my Exercise Minute source. Next week has a lot of rain 'scheduled', so I'll have to make a concerted effort to find holes in the weather or head to the mall.

Last year I missed a day here and there on my Stand count of all things. It got down to the last week and the eleventh hour to complete my Stand count to get my badge. <whew!> I'm hoping to get this done next week.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Rain has ruined the first week for me. Walking is my Exercise Minute source. Next week has a lot of rain 'scheduled', so I'll have to make a concerted effort to find holes in the weather or head to the mall.

Last year I missed a day here and there on my Stand count of all things. It got down to the last week and the eleventh hour to complete my Stand count to get my badge. <whew!> I'm hoping to get this done next week.

I have no doubt you'll earn your achievement badge here soon. Keep moving, walking, and standing

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I have no doubt you'll earn your achievement badge here soon. Keep moving, walking, and standing

Thank you. I did and –––––> Surprise, surprise!

Nwe Year 2018.jpg

A day early, or so I thought. Last year I seem to recall the requirement being one week, not seven consecutive days. Whether or not that was the case, any week in which I missed a circle for the day was cause to bail in the attempt for that week. It was an excuse not to brave the rain or find a workaround.

This year the requirement was seven consecutive days, not one week. Because of the rain I lost some days, but got out on Saturday, even though I thought I lost the week. Turns out today was the day. I checked my Watch just as I finished my walk and saw the Move ring close for the trifecta. About 1-2min later, 'ding!' and Bob's your uncle.

I'm still on track for my Perfect Month (Move goal met all 31 days) and that shouldn't be a problem. Yay!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2