Apple series 1 watch: space grey or sliver with leather band?

Justin Castronovo

Dec 13, 2017
Visit site
Im planning on getting and apple watch series 1 but im not sure what color to get. Im going to get a brown leather band for it but Im not sure if the sliver or space grey would look better with it. Can someone please help me out? Thanks!

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Im planning on getting and apple watch series 1 but im not sure what color to get. Im going to get a brown leather band for it but Im not sure if the sliver or space grey would look better with it. Can someone please help me out? Thanks!

IIRC, the Apple leather bands have lugs that are more of a silver color than space gray. My thought would be silver would look better with the Apple leather, if that is the main criteria.

Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 12.45.40 PM.png

It may be a good idea to see the combination at an Apple Store to decide from real-life rather than photos.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’ve had both a silver and space grey/black Watch and although both look nice, the space grey/black appear to fit in better with whatever you wear, in my opinion.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site

Can you go somewhere to see both options? It's such a matter of personal preference I don't think you should rely on what others think.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I think you can’t go wrong with either color.

I agree. Both look sharp, as we used to say way back when. I do think the leather bands look better with the Space Black and Stainless Steel Watches, as it's a dressier look. But it would still look good with any of the aluminum cases as well.

Matching the lugs to the Watch case is a consideration, but I'd acclimate in a hurry regardless of choice.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner