Just posting to see if anyone has noticed any issues with OS 4.2 on their watch. I have a series 2 and have had just the typical issues about the stand reminders and such up until this past weekend. I've had a couple of my running workouts not monitor my heart rate correctly for the length of my run. I don't think its a band issue because I have tried a couple of different bands and have had no issues when doing other types of workouts (yoga and walking). Just curious if anyone else has noticed anything similar.
    12-13-2017 09:15 AM
    I haven't had an issue like this on my S2. My stand reminders have been fine for quite a while now.

It is true that there are two different sorts of heart rate monitors on the Apple Watch - infrared for the normal, every ten minutes heart rate measurements, and an LED sensor used for workouts. (If you take your watch off right after finishing a workout, or even during, you should see the green LEDs lit up.) It's possible that you have a hardware issue with the LED heart rate sensor?

I suppose one thing to do is an un-pair/re-pair watch cycle to see if that fixes things.
    12-13-2017 10:32 AM
    I’ve been running watchOS 4.2 for quite some time and I’ve yet to experience any issues on either my Series 3 or my original series Watch.
    12-13-2017 12:34 PM
    Fingers crossed - 4.2 seems to have fixed the syncing problem I was experiencing whereby achievements weren't showing until 2-4 days after they should have. I'm cautiously optimistic!
    12-13-2017 01:56 PM