Visit site
I’m at 50 minutes. Hoping I can still make it

sales-of-hang-in-there-2.jpg

Wishing you much good luck!

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I needed 602 Exercise Minutes to get my badge. I had 641 as of 13 Dec, but my badge didn't show up until today. It's the first time it's take over maybe 10min at the very longest, if that. But it's here, now. (snip)

How are you doing, so far?

Congrats Mac Guy!!

My December challenge is 3255 exercise minutes (avg 105 per day). I'm currently slightly ahead of the needed average, but it's gonna be tough to make.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am averaging 147 minutes of the required 139 minutes of exercise per day for the month so no badge yet, but I did get my 2018 Challenge already and its not even the new year yet.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
...but I did get my 2018 Challenge already and its not even the new year yet.

These challenges remain screwed up big time. (I haven't had seven consecutive close rings days in a long time, because my move goal is so high, so I haven't received that badge yet.)

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I need to complete 58 workouts to get December’s achievement, but it’s been stuck at 55 workouts when I’ve actually done 65+

Any ideas why?
It happened with November’s challenge too.

P43k

Nov 11, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys, I have a problem with this achievement. Beginning of December I got the challenge to make 235,3 km in this month, I already have 217,4 km. I was running, walking, everything, but the 217,4 km is still the same. Do you have any idea what should I do? :)
Thank you

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
So I just got a perfect month and have exceeded the 20,105 calories burned for my December challenge but have yet to receive my badge.UPDATE: my calories burned have changed and now I’m under the goal, not happy.

Last edited:

ROSES5682

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
So as of 2 pm today I had met my goal for the challenge but all of a sudden my average daily exercise minutes decreased by 6 minutes . Now I won't get the achievement. I'm very annoyed

kendewey

Jan 1, 2018
Visit site
My challenge was to average 1429/day active calories for December. 1pm today I was at 1427/day average. I spent the rest of the day doing normal stuff, earning 300+ calories. I just checked and my average is now 1299. I did the math and my average should be 1432. What gives? How can my average go down after more exercise?

kendewey

Jan 1, 2018
Visit site
My average active calories went from 1427 to 1299. Only had to make it to 1429. Been on chat with apple for over an hour now, they have no idea as of yet.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
My challenge was to average 1429/day active calories for December. 1pm today I was at 1427/day average. I spent the rest of the day doing normal stuff, earning 300+ calories. I just checked and my average is now 1299. I did the math and my average should be 1432. What gives? How can my average go down after more exercise?

There is no doubt in my mind that these special achievements are just screwed up. It's nothing personal; Apple just didn't do these right, and isn't spending a lot of time trying to fix it.

My October challenge was to get something like 28,000 calories. I didn't do that, but now I have the achievement and it says that I earned the badge on October 2, two days into the month. Just messed up.

kendewey

Jan 1, 2018
Visit site
Good thing is I already earned the January New Years challenge of closing all 3 rings for a week. Pretty cool as it is still December and I have already earned it.

ROSES5682

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
There is no doubt in my mind that these special achievements are just screwed up. It's nothing personal; Apple just didn't do these right, and isn't spending a lot of time trying to fix it.

My October challenge was to get something like 28,000 calories. I didn't do that, but now I have the achievement and it says that I earned the badge on October 2, two days into the month. Just messed up.

Its frustrating because I actually put work into earning this badge. I typically workout for daily for 60 minutes. I added in additional classes just to meet this challenge and now due to some glitch i didn't. I recognize that these virtual challenges are a bit trivial but if they are going to offer them they should ensure they work.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I just got a notification (0300hrs) that I completed my December Challenge. This is the second notification for the same challenge. The first was on 15 DEC for complete the challenge of doing 602 Exercise Minutes. This second notification was basically the same thing but for my total Exercise Minutes for the month. Only one December Challenge is shown in my achievements though.

Its frustrating because I actually put work into earning this badge. I typically workout for daily for 60 minutes. I added in additional classes just to meet this challenge and now due to some glitch i didn't. I recognize that these virtual challenges are a bit trivial but if they are going to offer them they should ensure they work.

Geeze, I'm sorry to hear about the glitches costing you guys your achievements. That really sucks. I don't see these as trivial at all. Apple offers them as encouragement towards a more healthy lifestyle, and since we accept and meet the challenges, Apple should get this right.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Because I didn't completely trust the process, I set up a simple spreadsheet last week to track my exercise minutes. Apple always had the average correct. It is possible to add exercise minutes and reduce your average. Simply add fewer minutes than the current average and that average will decline.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh