This is a surprisingly easy Challenge.

Do an 11min workout on November 11 to earn this achievement:

I really like this one and rain or shine it'll be mine. Most other Vets will be earning this, I'm sure.

There will also be some iMessage stickers awarded but I'm not much for stickers. If they're Vet-centric that might change.

We probably all know Vets who can't complete this Challenge and some, despite their adversity, that will.

To all my brothers-in-arms and to their families and loved ones— remember those you've served with, those that returned, those that didn't, and thank you for your service and sacrifice.
    RECON1 and RobertP1 like this.
    11-05-2017 02:11 PM
    Thank you for letting us know!
    May I know how’d you find out about this upcoming challenge?
    11-05-2017 08:52 PM
    I'm not seeing it yet.
    11-07-2017 02:29 PM
    I got my notification this morning so I'll definitely be doing this one since it's easy cheesy.
    RobertP1 likes this.
    11-09-2017 02:56 PM
    I've got to do mine in a few minutes. Weather isn't great where I am so I don't want to get caught in the rain! LOL Just closing my Exercise ring will get it done before the ring even closes!
    11-09-2017 04:37 PM
    I've got to do mine in a few minutes. Weather isn't great where I am so I don't want to get caught in the rain! LOL Just closing my Exercise ring will get it done before the ring even closes!
    You can't actually do it until the 11th, right?
    11-09-2017 05:05 PM
    You can't actually do it until the 11th, right?
    Um, er— I jumped the gun a wee bit. Is my emoji red! Uh, no, but it should be!

On the upside I did get my Exercise in early.
    11-09-2017 05:32 PM
    Hi, did you get the achievement? I made today 15 min. indoor cycling + 25 min outdoor walking but didn ´t get it
    Last edited by P43k; 11-11-2017 at 05:50 AM.
    11-11-2017 05:35 AM
    I am almost embarrassed by how much I concern myself with these achievement badges. My wife is a workout animal and gets them all the time. If I don’t close all my rings on Monday, I feel defeated as I can’t get the 7 day badges and am out of the running for the monthly.

It is crazy! On Mother’s Day , I did the required workout and my wife got her badge almost immediately and I didn’t . I was pissed, I got it like 3 days later and it was a joke how upset I was... I have issues!! LOL

I will get out there this morning and grab this easy one
    ksassy and P43k like this.
    11-11-2017 06:29 AM

Good workout this morning. Thank you to all of our men and women who have served or are currently serving.
    11-11-2017 09:38 AM
    Hi, did you get the achievement? I made today 15 min. indoor cycling + 25 min outdoor walking but didn ´t get it
    Just to ask what may be an obvious question, did you record these workouts with either the stock workout app on the watch, or a third party app that writes data to the Activity app on the watch and iPhone? It may not be obvious from the wording of the challenge, but you actually have to record a workout with a workout app on the watch for it to count.
    11-11-2017 11:43 AM
    Just to ask what may be an obvious question, did you record these workouts with either the stock workout app on the watch, or a third party app that writes data to the Activity app on the watch and iPhone? It may not be obvious from the wording of the challenge, but you actually have to record a workout with a workout app on the watch for it to count.
    I did these workouts with the official watch workout app. I don´t kwow what can be the problem

I just got a DM on twitter from Apple Support. They said that "it can take up to 9 days for the achievement to appear."

So I think I just have to wait.
    Last edited by P43k; 11-11-2017 at 12:17 PM.
    11-11-2017 11:52 AM
    Mine showed up immediately after I completed the workout.
    11-11-2017 03:42 PM
    Mine showed up immediately after I completed the workout.

Veterans Day Challenge-veterans-day-2017.png

Likewise.

In fact, I quit my Workout 15min in and in less than 1min it showed up. I restarted and finished my walk.

This happens to a lot of people. It probably depends on the luck of the draw. This was a very easy challenge, so I imagine a lot of Watchers will have tried it. Your achievement may show up later today, tonight, or in a day or two.

Also, check the Apple Health utility to make sure your Workout is recored there. That was one of the conditions.
    11-11-2017 04:01 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Veterans Day  2017.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	120321

Likewise.

In fact, I quit my Workout 15min in and in less than 1min it showed up. I restarted and finished my walk.

This happens to a lot of people. It probably depends on the luck of the draw. This was a very easy challenge, so I imagine a lot of Watchers will have tried it. Your achievement may show up later today, tonight, or in a day or two.

Also, check the Apple Health utility to make sure your Workout is recored there. That was one of the conditions.
    Can you show me please, what should I see in the Healt app? Thank you!
    11-11-2017 05:07 PM
    I did these workouts with the official watch workout app. I don´t kwow what can be the problem

I just got a DM on twitter from Apple Support. They said that "it can take up to 9 days for the achievement to appear."

In addition to my other post, which you answered, are you in the United States? This challenge is US only.
    11-11-2017 05:58 PM
    My region is US yes :-) Nevermind, I hope I´ll get it soon.
    11-11-2017 06:14 PM
    My region is US yes :-) Nevermind, I hope I´ll get it soon.
    Yes, but are you physically located in the US?
    11-11-2017 06:40 PM
    Can you show me please, what should I see in the Healt app? Thank you!
    If you use Spotlight to find the Health app, touch the Today icon in the lower left of the displays. You should see the info from today's Workout, including:

Move (calories)
    Exercise (min)
    Stand (HRS)

and

Active Energy (kCal)
    Resting Energy (kcal)
    Steps
    Walking + Running Distance (mi.)
    etc.

As long as qualifying activity shows in the Apple Health app, you should get the Veteran's Day Achievement.
    11-11-2017 08:35 PM

I normally take off on the weekends from running but this was too easy to pass up so instead I did a fast pace walk on my treadmill for 30 minutes. I know I only had to do 11 minutes to qualify for the achievement but I'm not a bare minimum kinda girl 🚶*♀️

Edit: Thank you to all who have served our country
    Last edited by ksassy; 11-11-2017 at 11:20 PM.
    cwbcpa and Mac Guy like this.
    11-11-2017 11:06 PM
    If you use Spotlight to find the Health app, touch the Today icon in the lower left of the displays. You should see the info from today's Workout, including:

Move (calories)
    Exercise (min)
    Stand (HRS)

and

Active Energy (kCal)
    Resting Energy (kcal)
    Steps
    Walking + Running Distance (mi.)
    etc.

As long as qualifying activity shows in the Apple Health app, you should get the Veteran's Day Achievement.
    Yes, the Move, Exercise and Stand are there. So I think I´ll get the achievement. Thank you for your help!
    11-12-2017 04:25 AM
    I did a workout using a 3rd party application and it credited me with completing the challenge immediately after I was done.
    11-12-2017 06:16 AM
    Thank you to all who have served our country
    Thank you for that.
    ksassy likes this.
    11-12-2017 04:19 PM