Passcode doesn’t work

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
got a new iPhone X and paired my watch to it. Just noticed this morning that the pass code doesn’t work. I have never changed it so I don’t know what’s wrong. Should I unpair it and start over again? It says the passcode I’ve always used is not right.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
got a new iPhone X and paired my watch to it. Just noticed this morning that the pass code doesn’t work. I have never changed it so I don’t know what’s wrong.

That's what I would do. When you unpair the watch, when you go to pair it again, it should offer to restore from a backup that will be made at the time you unpair.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
That's what I would do. When you unpair the watch, when you go to pair it again, it should offer to restore from a backup that will be made at the time you unpair.

But wouldn’t that backup have the passcode in it (that I apparently don’t know!)??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
got a new iPhone X and paired my watch to it. Just noticed this morning that the pass code doesn’t work. I have never changed it so I don’t know what’s wrong. Should I unpair it and start over again? It says the passcode I’ve always used is not right.

Yes ma’am. Un-pair it and then pair it again with your Watch.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73