I have been following the November Challenge each day and finally got to over my goal each day according to the app. However today I worked harder than ever and added calories to the total and all of a sudden I discover that the average went down below what I could possibly make up. Why tell me each day that I am earning it and then reduce the number at the end of the the last day. Very discouraging. I will probably never try this again.!!!!!
    11-30-2017 09:28 PM
    I did not achieve my November Challenge Achievment.
    But I should achieve December’s Challenge.
    11-30-2017 10:23 PM
    My November challenge was to double my move goal 15 times. Mission accomplished!
    12-01-2017 11:44 AM
    I did not achieve my November Challenge Achievment.
    But I should achieve December’s Challenge.
    +1
    12-04-2017 09:11 PM
    not getting some fake virtual badge for it.
    Nothing wrong with having a little fun collecting some fake virtual badges even if others like to crap on that.

So after 29 days of serious hard work in the gym I finally hit my November Challenge today! But no achievement?!
    Hm. I wonder if Apple gives partial credit for 'short' weeks. Normally, the week begins on Monday, and you're informed of a Perfect Week on Sunday when the last of your rings is closed. I say this because my Perfect Month notification arrived on 29 Oct and not 31 Oct, which was actually the last day of the Month. My October Challenge Achievement arrived earlier that same day, but that was the time and day I met the requirement.

If Apple uses only whole weeks for the Monthly Challenges as well then November was 'over' on 26 Nov, not 29 Nov. That being the case, you wouldn't have completed your Challenge on time.

This is just supposition on my part but there seems to be some (empirical) evidence to support that. Until I know otherwise, I plan a month to end on the Sunday of the last full week within the month and not mid-week.

For December's Challenge, I'm halfway there and it's only 8 Dec. 31 Dec ends on a Sunday, so if my theory is correct, we have until then to complete that Challenge and we shouldn't receive a Perfect Month achievement before then.
    12-08-2017 09:16 AM
30 12