Looking for a Rugged Apple Watch Case and band.. any suggestions?

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I want to "toughen up" my Series 3.. I see a ton of bands and cases on Amazon, but they mostly look cheap.. Anyone know of any quality tough cases and bands?

Thanks

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I do just fine with a screen protector and an X-Doria Defense. If you can’t find a Defense specifically for Series 2/3 you’ll need to shave the crown just a bit so the crown can spin freely, but otherwise it does a good job.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
That seems exactly what I am looking for. I am ok with the added bulk, but I am a little concerned with the screen and having that small "gap" between the lens and the actual screen.

For $18 bucks, I am going to try it!!

Thanks for the info!!

No problem. I was wondering the same thing about the small "gap". Let me know how it is.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
No problem. I was wondering the same thing about the small "gap". Let me know how it is.

I love it! Great advice... It fits snug and adds a little bulk, but I am very happy with it. The screen issue became moot. It didn't have a screen protector in the box. I don't think that I really needed it. The case is raised enough to save the screen from most drops