What sleep app do you use on your series 3 watch?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I used Sleepmatic on my Series 1. I honestly forgot to get a sleep tracking app when I got my Series 3. I guess sleepmatic changed its name to Sleep Tracker. I liked it ok, and thought it was fairly accurate. My problem was the UI wasn't great, and I didn't feel like I got enough info to track differences from night to night. I just didn't like it enough to make it a must have app.

I may dl again though and I'll report back if it's better. It looks to have had an entire overhaul of the UI.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
While I still have AutoSleep, I've started using Pillow. Yes, the disadvantage is you have to "start" it when you go to bed and turn it off when you get up. The reason I prefer it is that it actually shows when I went to bed, how long I was awake before falling asleep. Autosleep only shows when I fall asleep, it does not show when I went to bed or how long I was in bed before sleeping. Pillow also seems to do a better job of determining if I wake during the night. For example, I woke up for 15 minutes or so around 5:20 this morning, Pillow shows the period that I was awake but AutoSleep does not show that I woke up at all before getting up this morning.

You need to adjust AutoSleep. Use the tweak feature to get it dialed in. Once you do that it is pretty much spot on. Mine even picks up when I fall asleep on the couch then wake up and head to bed.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
So when I bought my aw3,I was going to let it charge overnight and wear my Garmin 235 to track sleep. The sports loop is so comfy that I downloaded sleep watch and used it last night- I like it and will keep an eye on the other app most of y'all seem to love.
I think I will charge a little bit at night and maybe in the morning- it's pretty fast.
4ca1e109042450791c1adaacbddf5fc2.jpg

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
So when I bought my aw3,I was going to let it charge overnight and wear my Garmin 235 to track sleep. The sports loop is so comfy that I downloaded sleep watch and used it last night- I like it and will keep an eye on the other app most of y'all seem to love.
I think I will charge a little bit at night and maybe in the morning- it's pretty fast. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171204/4ca1e109042450791c1adaacbddf5fc2.jpg

If you wear your Watch to sleep, when do you charge it?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
So this is only my second night of doing this, but I can charge about 10 minutes before going to bed and about the same in the morning and it seems to work well.. but time will tell.

I charge when I’m getting ready in the morning and getting ready for bed. I’ve pretty much got it on all other times.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
The idea of monitoring my sleep is appealing, but the watch needs charging, and I do that every night. I guess I could wear the watch to sleep, and charge it during the day, but then I would not be monitoring my activities.

What are others doing about this situation?

One of the reasons I bought another watch. I like wearing mine 24/7 except when showering. When the battery needs charged, I charge it and put on another watch.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
AutoSleep is updated to version 5. The UI is better, plus the watch app itself is great. You can just use the watch app to see sleep statistics rather than have to look at the iPhone. A great app is even better.

See rel5 - AutoSleep for what's new in the app.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
AutoSleep is updated to version 5. The UI is better, plus the watch app itself is great. You can just use the watch app to see sleep statistics rather than have to look at the iPhone. A great app is even better.

See rel5 - AutoSleep for what's new in the app.

How long does AutoSleep take to process data? Sometimes SleepMatic takes all day to update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh