My apologies if this has been mentioned but I didn't find anything on it.

I just has a strange thing happen. I went for my regular early morning walk and came back. When I got back home, I took off my watch and placed it on the charger since I didn't charge it overnight. About maybe 15-20 minutes later I hear a ding and see this message on my watch:
    Strange thing just happened.-img_2063.jpg

I took the watch off the Apple charger and placed it back on and it started charging, but it was just strange to get that message. The actual charger is Apple with the stand I got off Amazon.

Apple Watch series 0 (original Apple Watch).
    09-30-2017 08:58 AM
    My apologies if this has been mentioned but I didn't find anything on it.

I just has a strange thing happen. I went for my regular early morning walk and came back. When I got back home, I took off my watch and placed it on the charger since I didn't charge it overnight. About maybe 15-20 minutes later I hear a ding and see this message on my watch:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2063.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	119782

I took the watch off the Apple charger and placed it back on and it started charging, but it was just strange to get that message. The actual charger is Apple with the stand I got off Amazon.

Apple Watch series 0 (original Apple Watch).
    Restart the Watch and see if it happens again. If so, contact your local Apple Store about this. The Genius Bar may have a solution.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    09-30-2017 09:05 AM
    Restart the Watch and see if it happens again. If so, contact your local Apple Store about this. The Genius Bar may have a solution.
    Yeah, that was the first thing I did along with the iPhone. Maybe just a glitch in the matrix but we'll see.
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-30-2017 09:14 AM