I have 3 days earlier this month that are like this. All three rings were filled. I went to check the calendar today on the activity app and this is what those 3 days show up as!

Any ideas on how to fix this?
    09-26-2017 09:39 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e2cf232f79.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4dbf341b87.png

I have 3 days earlier this month that are like this. All three rings were filled. I went to check the calendar today on the activity app and this is what those 3 days show up as!

Any ideas on how to fix this?
    Apparently iOS 11.0.1 fixed a lot of activity syncing issues.
    09-26-2017 10:46 PM
    Apparently iOS 11.0.1 fixed a lot of activity syncing issues.
    I noticed this after I updated to 11.0.1 actually. I unpaired and repaired my watch and it didn’t fix it. But it says I reached my goal for longest move streak today....
    TripleOne likes this.
    09-27-2017 04:24 AM
    I noticed this after I updated to 11.0.1 actually. I unpaired and repaired my watch and it didn’t fix it. But it says I reached my goal for longest move streak today....
    That’s weird
    09-27-2017 04:58 AM
    I got the same thing after updating to 11.01. All of a sudden I had reached my goal for longest move streak. Then 30 minutes later I apparently did 200% of my daily move goal

Maybe this will fix the issue with the lack of stand warnings at 10 till the top of the hour.
    09-27-2017 10:33 AM
    Update - 11.01 didnt help with the stand notifications.
    09-27-2017 12:57 PM
    Didn't fix it for me either. I just missed an hour stand because of no notice.

I suspect what we need is a 4.01 watch OS update.
    09-27-2017 01:21 PM
    Didn't fix it for me either. I just missed an hour stand because of no notice.

Apparently it’ll only send a notification if you’ve been sitting for 50minutes straight.
    09-27-2017 05:23 PM
    Didn't help with mine, either.

I unpaired and repaired my watch and it didn’t fix it.
    Did the same, no joy.

Apple is often cagey about what an update is supposed to fix. Was 11.0.1 supposed to fix the phone/Watch/WiFi issue?

I sent Feedback to Apple telling them .01 didn't fix the Stand Reminder issue.
    09-28-2017 04:35 AM
    Apparently it’ll only send a notification if you’ve been sitting for 50minutes straight.
    It shouldn't be that way, and it wasn't that way on watchOS 3. With the extra notifications to suggest activity to close the move ring, you'd think that they wouldn't remove a similar notification.
    09-28-2017 05:39 AM
    It shouldn't be that way, and it wasn't that way on watchOS 3. With the extra notifications to suggest activity to close the move ring, you'd think that they wouldn't remove a similar notification.

See the toggle on top. As I’ve been using watchOS 4 since last June I can’t remember how it was on watchOS 3
    09-28-2017 05:53 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...cad3363a6b.png

See the toggle on top. As I’ve been using watchOS 4 since last June I can’t remember how it was on watchOS 3
    I can’t remember either on what it was like on WatchOS 3.
    However, on WatchOS 4 the Watch does send in notifications if I have not stood up within 50 minutes.
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-28-2017 06:02 AM
    I can’t remember either on what it was like on WatchOS 3.
    However, on WatchOS 4 the Watch does send in notifications if I have not stood up within 50 minutes.
    It also helps if you have Daily Coaching enabled. Depending on the circumstances my watch notifies me to take a walk a few hours to an hour before midnight.
    09-28-2017 06:24 AM
    It also helps if you have Daily Coaching enabled. Depending on the circumstances my watch notifies me to take a walk a few hours to an hour before midnight.
    I have that enabled too
    09-28-2017 06:45 AM
    I take that to mean that if you haven't earned the Stand ring by 10 minutes before the hour, it will remind you. I also get reminders at 10 minutes before the hour that say "Almost there!" when I have not moved enough (you have to not only stand but move for a minute) to get the stand for the hour. It's the inconsistency that bothers me - some hours I get the notification, some I don't.
    09-28-2017 09:24 AM
    I take that to mean that if you haven't earned the Stand ring by 10 minutes before the hour, it will remind you. I also get reminders at 10 minutes before the hour that say "Almost there!" when I have not moved enough (you have to not only stand but move for a minute) to get the stand for the hour. It's the inconsistency that bothers me - some hours I get the notification, some I don't.
    I’m sorry I can’t be of much help regarding this issue.

Totally unrelated but I had an issue with my Watch not syncing with the time zone from the iPhone.
    Long story short, I finally decided to restore my watch as new and it works as expected now.

I’m not saying you should, but at least keep the option open.

I was done within the hour with configuring the watch to the way it was before the restore.
    doogald likes this.
    09-28-2017 09:31 AM
    Long story short, I finally decided to restore my watch as new and it works as expected now.

I’m not saying you should, but at least keep the option open.
    I'm already planning to wipe and rebuild my phone from scratch this weekend, so I'll be doing the watch as well. It will also be a good test for the app Decipher Phone Refresh, which is supposed to allow you to restore health data only to the phone from an iTunes encrypted backup. Anyway, re-pairing the watch will be part of that.
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-28-2017 09:45 AM
    I take that to mean that if you haven't earned the Stand ring by 10 minutes before the hour, it will remind you. I also get reminders at 10 minutes before the hour that say "Almost there!" when I have not moved enough (you have to not only stand but move for a minute) to get the stand for the hour.
    Get outta my head!! I have the exact same experiences, when the Stand Notifications are working.

From my experience it feels like:

if you've been sitting for 50min straight, you get a Stand Reminder 10min before the hour.
    if you've been up once or twice for less than a minute each time, you get the Almost There reminder 10min before the hour.

And I've missed Stands (back when the Reminders were working) because I got the reminder, went to the kitchen for a Hägen-Das water, and sat back down in less than a minute, after receiving the 10min warning.
    Tartarus and AppleKarma like this.
    09-29-2017 08:20 AM
    Totally unrelated but I had an issue with my Watch not syncing with the time zone from the iPhone. Long story short, I finally decided to restore my watch as new and it works as expected now.

I'm already planning to wipe and rebuild my phone from scratch this weekend, so I'll be doing the watch as well.
    So, I had a bunch of missed notifications last night - notifications on apps on my iPhone that should have shown on the watch but never did - so I decided to jump the gun and unpair the watch, then set it up from scratch. I decided not to install *any* apps (I hardly used them anyway).

So far, it's much better. I may do this with each update. It really didn't take long to set things up (though I probably should have documented it to make sure I do all the steps next time - mostly which settings to change from defaults.)

It's way too early to say that this will fix the missed/inconsistent stand notifications, though.
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-29-2017 09:57 AM