metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
So I just got Series 3 today and replaced my Series 0. The difference in fluidity is absolutely staggering. I didn’t feel like the Series 0 was unbearably slow or anything, even on watchOS 4, but the Series 3 makes it seem ancient in comparison. Like an iPhone 3GS against an iPhone 8. I haven’t activated LTE yet, just wanted to share my very first impression from switching. If you have a Series 0, the Series 3 is a serious upgrade.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
So I just got Series 3 today and replaced my Series 0. The difference in fluidity is absolutely staggering. I didn’t feel like the Series 0 was unbearably slow or anything, even on watchOS 4, but the Series 3 makes it seem ancient in comparison. Like an iPhone 3GS against an iPhone 8. I haven’t activated LTE yet, just wanted to share my very first impression from switching. If you have a Series 0, the Series 3 is a serious upgrade.

Nice! Now I’m curious to see the difference between the S2 / S3

derekgraham78

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
Nice I don’t have any of them. I got a Galaxy Gear S2 from when I still had a Note 5 but my Samsung days are over! I’m back to iPhone and sticking with it.

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I just watched a video on youtube (after read your post here) and yes, it very faster.
Did you get the LTE version?
The version WITHOUT LTE can make calls with the iPhone connected?

chefjayhawk

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Same here.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I just watched a video on youtube (after read your post here) and yes, it very faster.
Did you get the LTE version?
The version WITHOUT LTE can make calls with the iPhone connected?

I did get the LTE version, I just don’t have it activated yet. And yes, as long as any Apple Watch is connected to its iPhone it can make and receive calls.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I picked up my Series 3 with LTE and have made several calls using the watch. People have said that I sounded clearer than on the iPhone...both resting on my desk. Works great...although the volume could be a little louder.

The speed of the watch is awesome!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I was wondering if the newer Watch was noticeably faster than my current original series model. Thank you....🤣

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I picked up my Series 3 with LTE and have made several calls using the watch. People have said that I sounded clearer than on the iPhone...both resting on my desk. Works great...although the volume could be a little louder.

The speed of the watch is awesome!

Wow!
I can’t wait to test it out myself.

deku13

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Just came from a zero to 3 yesterday and it’s not even close. The zero is like a turtle vs a cheetah compared to the 3 and Siri talk back is really awesome.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Just came from a zero to 3 yesterday and it’s not even close. The zero is like a turtle vs a cheetah compared to the 3 and Siri talk back is really awesome.

About Siri… is she supposed to actually talk out loud? All I get are words on the screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods