Apple Watch OS4 Activity indicator gone

Tom-2012

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
With watchOS3 the blue bars that indicate you have not yet met the standing goal would be grey rather than bright blue since they had not been earned yet. Like this example when the 8 o'clock hour had not met the standing goal.

Watch-OS3.jpg

With watchOS4 there is no grey bar prodding you to earn the stand-up goal however once the goal is obtained then the bar appears bright blue like the rest. Example of the missing grey bar below.

Watch-OS4.PNG

Is this a bug in the new watchOS4 or is it just my watch?

Thanks for your help.

Tom

Tom-2012

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I opened a case with Apple Support and they confirmed with the engineers that this feature is not in watchOS 4. This is disappointing since you now have to count the bars and figure it out (or just stand for another minute) to make sure you don't actually skip standing every hour.

bcarovano

Sep 26, 2017
Visit site
@Tom - thanks for passing this information along. I was also wondering what happened to this really useful feature.

@APPLE: I am really disappointed in the removal of this feature!

I opened a case with Apple Support and they confirmed with the engineers that this feature is not in watchOS 4. This is disappointing since you now have to count the bars and figure it out (or just stand for another minute) to make sure you don't actually skip standing every hour.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73