Band that breathes

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Which band(s) are less prone to causing sweat? I have the original 42mm Sport watch and band, and stopped wearing it daily as the moisture/sweat build up over the day became a slight skin irritation.

Are the Nike bands that have holes the best way to aleviate moisture/sweat build up?

I'm not worried about that while working out or engaged in activity outside during the hot months. It's the gradual build up while at work in AC that causes the irritation.

Looking for a band that "breathes" better.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Which band(s) are less prone to causing sweat? I have the original 42mm Sport watch and band, and stopped wearing it daily as the moisture/sweat build up over the day became a slight skin irritation.

Are the Nike bands that have holes the best way to aleviate moisture/sweat build up?

I'm not worried about that while working out or engaged in activity outside during the hot months. It's the gradual build up while at work in AC that causes the irritation.

Looking for a band that "breathes" better.

Not sure, but maybe the woven bands? The Nike bands would probably be better than the sport bands too.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Not sure, but maybe the woven bands? The Nike bands would probably be better than the sport bands too.

The Nike bands are definitely much better than the regular sports bands.

I’m using one now and am liking it.
0e04638924339878a29b0366554ee485.jpg

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I think Tim mentioned at the Keynote that the new woven Sports band breath better than the Sports bands. Or maybe he just said breath better. That may have included the Nike Sports bands. They have less surface area than a regular Sports band but the band is still not breathing outside of the holes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox