Apple Watch Series 3 Pre-Order/Waiting Room

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Who did you order yours from?? What was your original ship date?

Mine is supposed to ship from ATT between 9-16th. Hope it doesn’t get delayed. Still stuck on “order processing” whenever I check it.

I ordered directly from Apple on first day of preorder. I failed to wake up at 2am but got it ordered by 5am. I don’t think any shipped out earlier than 3-4 weeks for Nike model.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I ordered directly from Apple on first day of preorder. I failed to wake up at 2am but got it ordered by 5am. I don’t think any shipped out earlier than 3-4 weeks for Nike model.

3-4 weeks was the earliest for the Nike+ Models if I’m not mistaken.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
My Nike Plus S3 is out for delivery! One day early. Was supposed to deliver tomorrow but woke up and saw it got pushed up. Works out great bc I took today off so I’ll be here when it shows up. Excited!

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
My Nike Plus S3 is out for delivery! One day early. Was supposed to deliver tomorrow but woke up and saw it got pushed up. Works out great bc I took today off so I’ll be here when it shows up. Excited!

That’s great. Show us pics when you get it! I’m sure you will love it

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
4343a8e2c7a9c3cc73dbd4e4c6221f9d.jpg
84120068eb49d96cdd08a923c93d6d96.jpg

Here it is! I made a run to the grocery store sans iPhone and got a few texts and a phone call from a coworker. Worked like a charm. There were a few seconds when I saw a red “x” at the top of my watch screen as it switched to cellular.

The only thing that didn’t work for some reason is swiping up for control center and down to see notifications. Really weird. I rebooted and it seems ok now. Hopefully, that was a fluke.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/4343a8e2c7a9c3cc73dbd4e4c6221f9d.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171009/84120068eb49d96cdd08a923c93d6d96.jpg

Here it is! I made a run to the grocery store sans iPhone and got a few texts and a phone call from a coworker. Worked like a charm. There were a few seconds when I saw a red “x” at the top of my watch screen as it switched to cellular.

The only thing that didn’t work for some reason is swiping up for control center and down to see notifications. Really weird. I rebooted and it seems ok now. Hopefully, that was a fluke.

Yay! Is that the black sport loop band? If so, how do you like it? I think I’m going to get a couple of them as soon as I can get over to the Apple store. I don’t want to order them online because I want to see them in person first.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yay! Is that the black sport loop band? If so, how do you like it? I think I’m going to get a couple of them as soon as I can get over to the Apple store. I don’t want to order them online because I want to see them in person first.

Yes! It’s really soft and comfy. I am happy with it so far. Trying to decide if I should be sweating all over it and how easy it is to clean.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Congratulations!
It looks GREAT

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Still waiting on my S3C from B&H. If it wasn't for the $50 gift card I used with them, I'd just go to Apple and get a Nike+ and pay the CA tax then and there.

I did get to the Apple Store and checked out the Sport Look bands. I LIKE 'em. Very comfortable, more comfortable than the Woven Nylon and the Velcro® makes putting the Watch on even quicker than the Woven Nylon.

minimejer05

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Got mine on Monday and forgot to post a few pics. Initial reactions are great — it runs so much faster than my Series 0. Battery life is good. Haven’t used the LTE yet, but did notice the battery suck when I accidentally turned my phone off for 2 hours. Drained nearly 20 percent.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Got mine on Monday and forgot to post a few pics. Initial reactions are great — it runs so much faster than my Series 0. Battery life is good. Haven’t used the LTE yet, but did notice the battery suck when I accidentally turned my phone off for 2 hours. Drained nearly 20 percent.

Nice!
Yeah the battery life is meh when it’s on LTE.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
TripleOne said:
Yeah the battery life is meh when it’s on LTE.

I expect as much and was always surprised when people demanded that Apple add LTE to the Watch. Almost all ignored the cost in battery life, and now there are loads of complaints about battery life and LTE. Then there's the subscription service.

WTW! You play you pay. Features cost money. I view LTE as an emergency feature more than a tool or convenience. So while I'm not crazy about the cost and subscription ($10 a month??) the battery life with LTE doesn't bother me. I can live with meh.