Apple Watch Series 3 Pre-Order/Waiting Room

Innerchild

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Got the stainless steel silver. Also, like an *****, I ordered the iPhone 8 Plus, just because it was available. I'll most likely return it unless I find it to be vastly superior to the 7Plus. I really love the look of it so I thought I'd go ahead and order it since it was available.

Looking forward to the watch for sure though.

Love my S2 silver stainless. Can dress it up or down with different bands. Anxious for the new OS update next week.

Trying to resist ordering the S3 LTE... back away from the iPad! Did preorder the Apple TV 4K though. Don't have that much willpower.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Got the stainless steel silver. Also, like an *****, I ordered the iPhone 8 Plus, just because it was available. I'll most likely return it unless I find it to be vastly superior to the 7Plus. I really love the look of it so I thought I'd go ahead and order it since it was available.

Looking forward to the watch for sure though.

Congratulations! The stainless steel is very sleek.

Ordered 42 mm Hermes Indigo Single Tour. Arrives 9/22.

Very nice! I’m sure you’ll love it

Just ordered my new series 3 on the Apple website. I am getting the Apple Watch Edition white ceramic. I feel guilty spending so much money, but I've wanted one for a long time. I will be picking it up at the Apple Store one week from today!

The white ceramic is a beauty, congratulations!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
On the fence between 42mm SS or Edition in Grey 42mm. Not sure if the extra $$$ is worth it for a ceramic body that in a year (maybe 2) I will upgrade again if they make another big change.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
On the fence between 42mm SS or Edition in Grey 42mm. Not sure if the extra $$$ is worth it for a ceramic body that in a year (maybe 2) I will upgrade again if they make another big change.

Space Black Stainless Steel or the normal Stainless Steel is gorgeous. Ceramic isn’t worth the price tag IMO.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I've ordered the Series 3 GPS, upgrading from my Series 1. I just didn't see the advantage, for how I'd need my phone, of having the LTE version -- particularly since I'd need to pay and extra $10/month for the data service. I'm looking forward to the faster processor, as well as those Series 2 upgrades (GPS and brighter screen) that I've been missing.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I've ordered the Series 3 GPS, upgrading from my Series 1. I just didn't see the advantage, for how I'd need my phone, of having the LTE version -- particularly since I'd need to pay and extra $10/month for the data service. I'm looking forward to the faster processor, as well as those Series 2 upgrades (GPS and brighter screen) that I've been missing.

That’s what I’m looking forward too, all YouTubers are mentioning how it flys compared to the Series 2!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Thx. I have to agree, the more I look at the current images, and the $$$ difference it is going to be 42mm SS Space Grey. Given the lead time I will likely get it by the time the iPpone X ships.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
If I decide to pull the plug on one it'll be the aluminum space grey and if I like it then I'll move on to stainless steel. Don't see the need for LTE version either, so it'll be the GPS one.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I am on the fence myself. I have the series 2 and it is perfect. The 3 looks amazing but I don't know if I should. My wife is on the original and is due for an update, so she will get one soon for sure

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I am on the fence myself. I have the series 2 and it is perfect. The 3 looks amazing but I don't know if I should. My wife is on the original and is due for an update, so she will get one soon for sure

If you have extra cash, you should go for it!
70% faster and you get LTE.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I ordered thE 42MM SS Space Grey with the Milanese black band like my series 2 but I also ordered a nylon bad to.

I should have sold my Series 2 right as way.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I ordered thE 42MM SS Space Grey with the Milanese black band like my series 2 but I also ordered a nylon bad to.

I should have sold my Series 2 right as way.

The SS that looks close to black is called Space Black. And it’s gorgeous
Congratulations!!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Sold my series 2 and packed it for shipping tomorrow. Found a site that gave me a decent value on it, given the drop they are taking. The S3 will take me for a few years, the advanced health tracking is what I wanted, cellular is nice to have.

garyf33

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Preordered 42mm Space Grey Aluminum LTE through AT&T Friday morning. Estimated ship between Sept 21-27. Currently have the series 2 which I will be selling.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2