Unsure if it's related to beta but my watch over the last two betas is randomly rebooting it's self and turning on and off sometimes stalling on the Apple logo. Not very good when I'm trying to use it for run pacing at the moment with 4 weeks to go till half marathon or very re assuring for me to buy a new one in a few weeks if launched. Might just go garmin!
    09-02-2017 01:24 PM
    Unsure if it's related to beta but my watch over the last two betas is randomly rebooting it's self and turning on and off sometimes stalling on the Apple logo. Not very good when I'm trying to use it for run pacing at the moment with 4 weeks to go till half marathon or very re assuring for me to buy a new one in a few weeks if launched. Might just go garmin!
    I’ve yet to experience anything like that. With that in mind, I recommend you un-pair and then pair the Watch with your iPhone again.
    09-02-2017 01:51 PM
    I’ve yet to experience anything like that. With that in mind, I recommend you un-pair and then pair the Watch with your iPhone again.
    Will give it a go.
    09-02-2017 01:55 PM
    Not very good when I'm trying to use it for run pacing at the moment with 4 weeks to go till half marathon or very re assuring for me to buy a new one in a few weeks if launched. Might just go garmin!
    This is why betas are not encouraged for use on important devices. This is not to say the beta is bad but it could be. Or it could be the Watch. Did it do this prior to the beta.

Un-pair and re-pair is a good place to start. I'd get out of the beta altogether but that's not really practical at this point.

If a Garmin works better for you or you just like it better, by all means go Garmin. Otherwise it doesn't make much sense to dump the Watch because of a possible bad beta.
    09-03-2017 05:17 PM
    This is why betas are not encouraged for use on important devices. This is not to say the beta is bad but it could be. Or it could be the Watch. Did it do this prior to the beta.

Un-pair and re-pair is a good place to start. I'd get out of the beta altogether but that's not really practical at this point.

If a Garmin works better for you or you just like it better, by all means go Garmin. Otherwise it doesn't make much sense to dump the Watch because of a possible bad beta.
    I don’t have the beta on the watch just my iPhone so don’t see how it could be related to the beta. Although it was a possibility I thought of.
    09-03-2017 05:23 PM
    I don’t have the beta on the watch just my iPhone
    Ah, missed that bit.

so don’t see how it could be related to the beta.
    Well, since you must have the Watch app on your phone to interact with the Watch in the first place, I can definitely see the possibility of the problem being related to a sketchy beta.

Or not.
    09-04-2017 05:02 AM