What are your favorite Apple Watch complications?

Peaco

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I'm using the simple watch face right now with date in the middle. Other 4 complications that I use are..
Activity
Music

I mostly use the watch faces that allow for 4 complications. To me, complications are one of the features that make the Apple Watch so useful. What do you guys use?

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I’ve got the modular face

Top left - date
Middle - weather
Bottom left - calendar
Bottom middle battery
Bottom right - activity

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
One thing I wish there was an option of with modular is seconds on the time display. I love the flexibility of all the complications but I’d also love seconds on the display.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I guess BeWeather2 would be my favorite complication, but to be honest it really depends on which watch face I'm using that particular day and what I'm doing.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I use the Activity Digital 90% of the time with:
Top right: temperature
Top left: date
Bottom: HealthFace steps

I've enjoyed the HealthFace app, but I don't really care so much about steps anymore so I've been thinking about changing that complication.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Right now I have AccuWeather and WaterMinder in the upper left and right corners and Activity and Workouts in the lower left and right corners. I also have the date on the right center of the "Simple" watch face.

I do switch my faces around, but I tend to come back to this one 95% of the time.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Battery is a complication I used when I first got the watch, but since I charge every night I quickly discovered I didn't need to monitor battery and haven't used it since.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Battery is a complication I used when I first got the watch, but since I charge every night I quickly discovered I didn't need to monitor battery and haven't used it since.

Actually can just swipe up to see the battery status, hence I no longer use the battery complication.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I use the Activity Digital 90% of the time with:
Top right: temperature
Top left: date
Bottom: HealthFace steps

I've enjoyed the HealthFace app, but I don't really care so much about steps anymore so I've been thinking about changing that complication.

Can you post a picture of your watch face? I am curious to see what the HealthFace steps complication looks like. Coming back to my AW from a Fitbit, I liked how my Fitbit constantly displayed the steps.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Before you spend the money, you should know that the complication doesn't update constantly like the Fitbit does so often the step count is wrong until you click it to refresh. A free alternative is that if you have the activity complication, you can just click on it to see your steps.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Before you spend the money, you should know that the complication doesn't update constantly like the Fitbit does so often the step count is wrong until you click it to refresh. A free alternative is that if you have the activity complication, you can just click on it to see your steps.

Thanks! So you actually have to update the HealthFace complication? Does it update on its own, just not often? I’m surprised that there isn’t a native apple complication for the steps. I have the activity digital watch face so I have the circles that I can click on. But I just got too used to the way my Fitbit showed my steps so I could see my progress for the day pretty quickly.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner