Will you upgrade to Series 3??

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
There's been talk of a series 3 AW releasing later this year. For those of you with the series 2, do you plan to upgrade or stay with what you've got?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I do not own the Series 2, but I do own the Series 0. I don't see myself getting a new Apple Watch anytime soon. I haven't worn mine in ages

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I plan on getting a Series 2. Currently I have the Series 0 and the rumors about the Series 3 don’t make me want to get it

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
How is the Series 0 holding up?

Pretty well. Definitively notice more and more leave, even with the new OS updates. Still works for everything I need it for.

I thought about just getting the Series 2. My only thing is that I am going for longevity. So, if I do, I'll get the newest and then hold off for a couple more gens. It's not like the phones.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Nope. I've decide to pass on the Apple Watch 3 as well (passed up on the AW2 as well). My original series (Black SS) still runs great and still looks great.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Nope. I've decide to pass on the Apple Watch 3 as well (passed up on the AW2 as well). My original series (Black SS) still runs great and still looks great.

I got the black aluminum. No scratches or anything, I just get quite a bit of lag every now and then. My battery also seems to be draining faster these days. No usage changes either.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Pretty well. Definitively notice more and more leave, even with the new OS updates. Still works for everything I need it for.

I thought about just getting the Series 2. My only thing is that I am going for longevity. So, if I do, I'll get the newest and then hold off for a couple more gens. It's not like the phones.

Yeap for sure!
I might consider getting the Watch 3 or the next gen after that. I do miss wearing it from time to time.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I bought my Series 2 aluminum back in June but I now want a stainless steel to trade between so I'm still contemplating a Series 2 vs Series 3. The LTE doesn't interest me but I may get the Series 3 just to future proof a bit but I'm still undecided right now.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I bought my Series 2 aluminum back in June but I now want a stainless steel to trade between so I'm still contemplating a Series 2 vs Series 3. The LTE doesn't interest me but I may get the Series 3 just to future proof a bit but I'm still undecided right now.

It's safer to wait for the Series 3 if you're thinking about the future and you can get it in SS.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I do not own the Series 2, but I do own the Series 0. I don't see myself getting a new Apple Watch anytime soon. I haven't worn mine in ages

Gasp!....Dude, I don’t leave the house without my iPhone and my Watch...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I had it shipped from Australia to Indonesia since I was moving some furnitures back home. And it wasn't in the box that I packed it into

Oh wow. Well, hopefully it’ll turn up for you. I’ve probably worn a watch since the second or third grade so I’d feel lost without one on my wrist. Anyway, I’m going to call it a night. Take care, sir, and have a great evening.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Oh wow. Well, hopefully it’ll turn up for you. I’ve probably worn a watch since the second or third grade so I’d feel lost without one on my wrist. Anyway, I’m going to call it a night. Take care, sir, and have a great evening.

Have a good night my friend!
I'll catch you around tomorrow.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

Same here. Feel naked without a watch.

I am on the fence about upgrading to the 3. Will wait to see if it's actually announced and what features and upgrades there are and then decide if I'm gonna drop that kind of cash on it.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Same here. Feel naked without a watch.

I am on the fence about upgrading to the 3. Will wait to see if it's actually announced and what features and upgrades there are and then decide if I'm gonna drop that kind of cash on it.

Recently, I've only been wearing my automatic watches. It is definitely nice to wear a smart watch from time to time. I will be keeping an eye on the Series 3, I might get one if the upgrades are worth it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR