Screen protectors for series 2 apple watch

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have the series one and can't find a section for the series one. But I use the armor suit screen protector and it covers the entire screen. It has a lifetime warranty and it is in ebay and also amazon. I got on ebay. Free shipping and no tax. It is wet applied and even though I am all thumbs, I installed it myself perfectly. I really like it and can't even tell I have a screen protector on it. I highly recommend it. There is also a great video on you tube for installing it. You want to install it at night so it can set all night before you wear it.

tdelfie03

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I have the series one and can't find a section for the series one. But I use the armor suit screen protector and it covers the entire screen. It has a lifetime warranty and it is in ebay and also amazon. I got on ebay. Free shipping and no tax. It is wet applied and even though I am all thumbs, I installed it myself perfectly. I really like it and can't even tell I have a screen protector on it. I highly recommend it. There is also a great video on you tube for installing it. You want to install it at night so it can set all night before you wear it.

Thanks I have a full coverage IQ shield on my watch at the moment but the bumper seems to lift the edges. When I first put it on you couldn't tell it was there but after a few days the edges started lifting.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I started another thread and added photos. The armour suit is perfect
1778e66976a2c21da7dfbcfb51d56e53.jpg
c3e27e3d512edae3c77255950bf77281.jpg

I added photos

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads