Oddly, one of the better updates with WatchOS 4 is the unlock screen. I have big fingers and the numbers seem much easier to touch accurately. The "jump up" animation when each number is touched gives good visual feedback that I've hit the right one
    This is one of the many 'little' tweaks that make the Watch that much more effortless to use. Another one is the 'Now Playing' screen that opens up when you start music on your phone. I normally have to go digging for it. Even though it's in the Dock, it seems like I'm always scrolling to get it.

I'm sure there will more 'discoveries' the more wOS4b gets around.
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-16-2017 12:13 AM
    Just stopping by to check out the watchOS 4 (beta 1)...looks good. I will probably be joining you guys around iOS 11 Beta 5. Thanks for the info.
    mumfoau likes this.
    06-16-2017 02:41 AM
    watchOS 4 is available now as a Developer beta. It can also be 'found' around the 'net for non-devs. It'll be available as a public beta long before the General Release in Sept.

P.S. You'll also need the iOS11 beta on your phone to use wOS4.
    watchOS is typically not available as a public beta since you can't revert on your own (without sending it in to Apple). iOS and macOS are generally available as public beta though.
    06-16-2017 06:55 AM
    Just switched to the Siri face to give it a spin.
    06-16-2017 10:54 AM
    watchOS is typically not available as a public beta since
    Ah, that's right. I did the iOS beta just so I could do the wOS beta, and forgot that.
    robertk328 likes this.
    06-17-2017 10:16 AM
    Ah, that's right. I did the iOS beta just so I could do the wOS beta, and forgot that.
    No worries! If there was a way to revert back easily I'm sure they'd do it!
    06-18-2017 07:40 AM
    Saw this morning that OS4 allows you to switch between honeycomb and an alphabetized list for apps. Which will you be using?
    I love the idea of the alphabetized list, maybe one suggestion would be to be able to tag favorites so I can see them at the top, then the rest in order.

Just my 2 cents though....
    doogald and tcuprof like this.
    06-19-2017 10:44 AM
    I love the idea of the alphabetized list, maybe one suggestion would be to be able to tag favorites so I can see them at the top, then the rest in order.

Just my 2 cents though....
    Welcome to iMore Jeff! I agree with your suggestion. Being able to put a few favorites at the top of the list would be a good option. I guess the next best substitute for that would be to put those apps in the dock.
    06-19-2017 02:32 PM
58 123