watchOS 4?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Here Here! i will not be using any of the new faces that debuted via the keynote. I want the type of watch faces you find on dedicated watches.

Well, I’m eating crow right now...(laughing)...After installing watchOS 4 on my first generation Watch, I decided to play around with the kaleidoscope watch faces and discovered that I can use any photo in my Photo Library to create my own kaleidoscope effect.

10df70a37bb51dae5ee8d2ac2a17f713.png

Last edited:

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I am really looking forward to wOS4, especially after seeing the 9t5Mac video!

There are some great little tweaks that will make the Watch even more efficient to use. I can't wait for it's release into the wild.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
LOL, yeah, I was only on my first cup of coffee when I posted...LOL

I’m on vacation this week and haven’t even had my first cup of wake up, but I’m about to get cleaned up and grab a cup. Anyway, chat witcha later....

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I stopped with the betas. I got tired of getting every beta update and going from iOS 10 to 11 makes me want to wait until the apple's polished.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I've been using Siri periodically and like that Modular shows everything at a glance while Siri doesn't. Might just have to play around with the complications a bit.

I see. So can I safely say that Siri watch face does allow more complications but will need to be scrolled in order to view?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I am really looking forward to wOS4, especially after seeing the 9t5Mac video!

There are some great little tweaks that will make the Watch even more efficient to use. I can't wait for it's release into the wild.

It's pretty cool so far, I'm trying to like the Siri watch face but being a Modular user, not having everything there at once is a bit of a challenge.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I see. So can I safely say that Siri watch face does allow more complications but will need to be scrolled in order to view?

Right, but even then it doesn't show everything. I have stopwatch included in my options, but scrolling I don't see it. I believe it's supposed to predict when you might want/need it based on prior use, but it's not readily available to me.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Right, but even then it doesn't show everything. I have stopwatch included in my options, but scrolling I don't see it. I believe it's supposed to predict when you might want/need it based on prior use, but it's not readily available to me.

Hmmm....so seems like the Siri watch face is a little more complicated to use. I'll need to explore it once the OS 4's official release is out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2