WOW, I like the Watch Beta 4, I might just download Beta iOS 11 just because of the watch...LOL
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-12-2017 07:40 AM
    WOW, I like the Watch Beta 4, I might just download Beta iOS 11 just because of the watch...LOL
    Do you mean watchOS Beta 4?....
    Spencerdl and Tartarus like this.
    06-12-2017 07:44 AM
    Do you mean watchOS Beta 4?....
    LOL, YES Sir
    06-12-2017 07:56 AM
    LOL, YES Sir
    I had to mess with you about it, especially when I’ve been mistyping all over the forums...(laughing)
    Spencerdl and Tartarus like this.
    06-12-2017 07:58 AM
    I had to mess with you about it, especially when I’ve been mistyping all over the forums...(laughing)
    LOL, yeah, I was only on my first cup of coffee when I posted...LOL
    06-12-2017 08:03 AM
    LOL, yeah, I was only on my first cup of coffee when I posted...LOL
    I’m on vacation this week and haven’t even had my first cup of wake up, but I’m about to get cleaned up and grab a cup. Anyway, chat witcha later....
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-12-2017 08:05 AM
    I’m on vacation this week and haven’t even had my first cup of wake up, but I’m about to get cleaned up and grab a cup. Anyway, chat witcha later....
    Enjoy and don't do anything I wouldn't do...LOL
    06-12-2017 08:07 AM
    Enjoy and don't do anything I wouldn't do...LOL
    Did you install watchOS 4 on your watch yet?
    06-12-2017 08:09 AM
    Did you install watchOS 4 on your watch yet?
    Not yet. I would first have to install iOS 11 on my iPhone and I'm not quite ready to back down that road again.
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-12-2017 08:10 AM
    I stopped with the betas. I got tired of getting every beta update and going from iOS 10 to 11 makes me want to wait until the apple's polished.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-12-2017 09:25 AM
    I've been using Siri periodically and like that Modular shows everything at a glance while Siri doesn't. Might just have to play around with the complications a bit.
    I see. So can I safely say that Siri watch face does allow more complications but will need to be scrolled in order to view?
    06-12-2017 08:15 PM
    I am really looking forward to wOS4, especially after seeing the 9t5Mac video!

There are some great little tweaks that will make the Watch even more efficient to use. I can't wait for it's release into the wild.
    It's pretty cool so far, I'm trying to like the Siri watch face but being a Modular user, not having everything there at once is a bit of a challenge.
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-13-2017 06:36 AM
    I see. So can I safely say that Siri watch face does allow more complications but will need to be scrolled in order to view?
    Right, but even then it doesn't show everything. I have stopwatch included in my options, but scrolling I don't see it. I believe it's supposed to predict when you might want/need it based on prior use, but it's not readily available to me.
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-13-2017 07:09 AM
    Right, but even then it doesn't show everything. I have stopwatch included in my options, but scrolling I don't see it. I believe it's supposed to predict when you might want/need it based on prior use, but it's not readily available to me.
    Hmmm....so seems like the Siri watch face is a little more complicated to use. I'll need to explore it once the OS 4's official release is out.
    06-14-2017 04:05 AM
    Hmmm....so seems like the Siri watch face is a little more complicated to use. I'll need to explore it once the OS 4's official release is out.
    If you're using Modular, it may not work for you. I'm still getting used to it, but it does show some good info.
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-14-2017 04:50 AM
    Here is a great video from 9to5mac:
    After watching this video, I take back what I said about being disappointed with OS4. As I'd hoped, the presentation at WWDC barely scratched the surface of the new OS4 features. Maybe they should have just played this video instead.

Now I can't wait to try it. I won't run the betas because, you know, I'm not crazy, but still I do really want it right now!
    06-14-2017 05:02 PM
    If you're using Modular, it may not work for you. I'm still getting used to it, but it does show some good info.
    But Siri watch face means need to activate Siri in order to use it?
    06-14-2017 11:19 PM
    But Siri watch face means need to activate Siri in order to use it?
    No, it uses cards based off of Siri Suggestions.
    mumfoau likes this.
    06-15-2017 12:04 AM
    No, it uses cards based off of Siri Suggestions.
    Thanks for the info. I guess to try out personally is the best way to understand. Till then, have to wait for the official release.
    06-15-2017 02:44 AM
    Thanks for the info. I guess to try out personally is the best way to understand. Till then, have to wait for the official release.
    Here's the video from the Keynote about the Siri (and Kaleidoscope) watch face:

Snoweagle likes this.
    06-15-2017 05:48 AM
    Here's the video from the Keynote about the Siri (and Kaleidoscope) watch face:

Yes I watched this part during the live streaming of the Keynote, but still need to hands on to get a better understanding of how Siri watch face works. I'm just excited to see all the new features of watchOS 4.
    robertk328 likes this.
    06-15-2017 09:50 AM
    I knew there would be much more to wOS4 than shown at the keynote. That's why I'm really, never underwhelmed that early (if ever) in the game.

There are a lot of very handy tweaks in 4 that I can't wait to use- stuff that I'll use daily. Even a few that I hadn't thought of that will make the Watch even more efficient (read: natural) to use.

I don't regret a single moment of being an early immediate adopter. The Watch did stuff I wanted right out of the gate and continues to get even better.

There's not quite enough brass in my jeans to go to 11 and 4 betas. I did that once with no problems but the incremental betas got annoying. But 4 is tempting.
    06-15-2017 01:41 PM
    I've been running iOS 11 and WatchOS 4 since the first day it was available. Aside from the normal bugginess of both, I really like them. I find myself using the Siri watch face more than any other and the more I use it, the better the information it presents me. Oddly, one of the better updates with WatchOS 4 is the unlock screen. I have big fingers and the numbers seem much easier to touch accurately. The "jump up" animation when each number is touched gives good visual feedback that I've hit the right one. Now I can enter my unlock code almost first time, every time.
    doogald likes this.
    06-15-2017 05:15 PM
    Installing now, anyone else try this yet?
    I'm not aware of Os4. Is it in beta format. According to Apple it won't be out until September
    06-15-2017 10:41 PM
    watchOS 4 is available now as a Developer beta. It can also be 'found' around the 'net for non-devs. It'll be available as a public beta long before the General Release in Sept.

P.S. You'll also need the iOS11 beta on your phone to use wOS4.
    06-16-2017 12:07 AM
65 123