Folks,

Ok we all have our fitness goals. And many of us love to close those rings and keep track of our fitness via our watch, our iPhone and those apps that work with both. OR do you prefer a wearable dedicated just to fitness such as a Fitbit, or a watch that is more fitness oriented, like the Fitbit Blaze, one of the Garmin models, OR the Amazfit? Or what?

For me it's all about the Apple Watch and those rings. I also like to track my heart rate. Additionally I LOVE the breath app that reminds me to pause and take a breath every so often! So what about you?
    05-10-2017 03:17 PM
    For now, it's both - Apple watch and fill those rings PLUS a Fitbit and get those 10000 steps.
    05-10-2017 03:24 PM
    For now, it's both - Apple watch and fill those rings PLUS a Fitbit and get those 10000 steps.
    Being 100% honest I own a fitness watch also an Amazfit, BUT I only wear it occasionally and when I do I'm NOT wearing the Apple Watch.
    05-10-2017 03:28 PM
    It depends what your needs are, but if you're primarily using it for fitness the more sleek and durable Fitbit is probably the better option. Otherwise, go with the Apple Watch.
    05-10-2017 03:30 PM
    If I had the motivation to be a fitness freak like I used to be, the Watch would still be all that I needed. I'm just too busy nowadays, but I'm making preparations to move back to Orlando, and once that happens, I'm hoping to get back to being fitness oriented. I'm still slim, thank GOD, but I don't have the muscular bulk I'm accustomed to.
    05-10-2017 03:41 PM
    I have been using the Apple Watch (again) for the last two weeks. I'm hooked now. I was using a Fitbit before that I liked a lot. I was never one to put too much value in getting a certain number of steps. With both devices, I make sure that I'm moving each hour. It more important from a health standpoint to get my heart rate up and make sure I am actually exercising for 30 minutes a day. That means something different for each of us, but for me, getting 10,000 steps doesn't mean I accomplished my fitness goals for the day. For that reason I like the Apple Watch and how it tracks workouts using the default app as well as Gymaholic. I'm all in on the Apple Watch now.
    05-10-2017 03:44 PM
    I agree with cwbcpa. Fitness goals arent about getting 10,000 steps a day for some people. I do yoga twice a week. I swim on the weekends. With my series 2 and the right app, I get credit for all the exercise I do and close all my rings.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    05-10-2017 04:17 PM