Apple Watch Series 2 $70 off at Best Buy

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Oh, he knows, believe me!

I think he's waiting until the next model ships since it's rumored to be fairly soon. Then it's the delicate balance of waiting— too soon and maybe miss out on a feature he'd really like or a better price on an S2, or too late and the new version doesn't rock me for the money and all the S2s are gone.

But seriously, I think a silver Nike+ is in the crosshairs, and a sale isn't likely until there's an S3.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I will be heading back to Best Buy today to get my $70 since I am still within my return window. I was finally feeling good about the value of the Series 2 and now this just sealed it for me.

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
I will be heading back to Best Buy today to get my $70 since I am still within my return window. I was finally feeling good about the value of the Series 2 and now this just sealed it for me.

Nothing like getting some money back on a product you like.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
That's so tempting but I can't use an  watch...could always get one for my parents
cwbcpa said:
Why can't you use an Apple Watch? Don't like to wear watches?

Maybe she does wear watches but for some reason they can't be Watches.

Heavily tatted, the sensor won't work on her 'sleeves'.
She works for Samsung, and it has to be Gear or mechanical
Is one of the rare females that suffer some form of color blindness
Has wrists so tiny even a 38mm looks ginormous
Because of a rogue episode of Sesame Street as a child, she has deep seated fear of rectangles
Is allergic to all metals on her body except for platinum and 24K gold, yellow, white, or rose
For a science fair project, when reenacting Newton's inspiration for gravity, Mom didn't have an apple and painted a coconut red
Injured her arms in an MMA bout and can't complete the Raise the wrist movement
Is a top secret Navy SEAL and has to wear a watch waterproof to 25' with an always on display

Or has a very personal, valid reason that would make me feel bad for making light that she can't use an Watch. (Wow, I really hope it's not that!)

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Why can't you use an Apple Watch? Don't like to wear watches?

Maybe she does wear watches but for some reason they can't be Watches.

Heavily tatted, the sensor won't work on her 'sleeves'.
She works for Samsung, and it has to be Gear or mechanical
Is one of the rare females that suffer some form of color blindness
Has wrists so tiny even a 38mm looks ginormous
Because of a rogue episode of Sesame Street as a child, she has deep seated fear of rectangles
Is allergic to all metals on her body except for platinum and 24K gold, yellow, white, or rose
For a science fair project, when reenacting Newton's inspiration for gravity, Mom didn't have an apple and painted a coconut red
Injured her arms in an MMA bout and can't complete the Raise the wrist movement
Is a top secret Navy SEAL and has to wear a watch waterproof to 25' with an always on display

Or has a very personal, valid reason that would make me feel bad for making light that she can't use an Watch. (Wow, I really hope it's not that!)

I rarely wear watches but I'm jailbroken so I'd have to give that up since  watch requires the latest firmware.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I rarely wear watches but I'm jailbroken so I'd have to give that up since  watch requires the latest firmware.

Actually you can use the Apple Watch as a stand alone device, but of course there would be limitations without being paired to your iPhone.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Actually you can use the Apple Watch as a stand alone device, but of course there would be limitations without being paired to your iPhone.

Not to mention having a very questionable ROI. It's not like using an iPhone without owning a computer. If you could use the S2's GPS without pairing to a phone, that and a few other functions might be acceptable. Or when the Apple makes the Watch self-aware and it's truly standalone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen