Apple Watch Series 2 $70 off at Best Buy

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I rarely wear watches but I'm jailbroken so I'd have to give that up since  watch requires the latest firmware.

Oh ok. I had not worn a watch in years until I started trying smart watches. After only a couple weeks i notice if I don't have my Watch on.

I also have not jail broken an iPhone in a few years. It's not worth it to me anymore. I was never real big into rooting my android phones either though. I did that stuff for a while but not anymore.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Oh ok. I had not worn a watch in years until I started trying smart watches. After only a couple weeks i notice if I don't have my Watch on.

I also have not jail broken an iPhone in a few years. It's not worth it to me anymore. I was never real big into rooting my android phones either though. I did that stuff for a while but not anymore.

I soooo went in another direction when I first read that. Is my face red!

LOL you did go in another direction LOLOLOLOLOL and I'm big on jailbreak, I lOVE activator and what all it can do....the customization is a plus.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Are the watches like the phones software, they last a couple years before you have to buy a new one

At some point, either:

a) the battery will die and you'll either replace it or the entire Watch, or

b) Apple will no longer support it with wOS upgrades and you'll keep it as is or get a new Watch for the new features, whatever they may be.

You hava a choice.

My phone four years old and still supported with iOS updates. I know two people who just in the last month stopped using their 3GS phones and got a 6s and 7.

So 'last' is relative.

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
Thanks! I got the rose gold alum sport 42mm since it looks the most feminine imo for me to wear daily as a watch :)

Nice choice. i have a couple of female coworkers who have the same one. Lots of good info around here on bands when you decide you need to accessorize it :rotfl:

GeminiGem18

Jul 12, 2017
Visit site
It is nice but I think that the series 1 is the better deal especially if someone is on a budget such as myself. I don't really go swimming so I don't need the waterproofing and I don't go running so the GPS would be pointless.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
BB had a sale yesterday and I was very close to pulling the trigger on a Nike+. It was in my cart and I went back to it after midnight and the sale was over. Feeling conflicted. If I had got it, then the responsible thing to do would be to sell a couple of my OGAWs as they'd be somewhat redundant. I hate being 'responsible'. LOL

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
BB had a sale yesterday and I was very close to pulling the trigger on a Nike+. It was in my cart and I went back to it after midnight and the sale was over. Feeling conflicted. If I had got it, then the responsible thing to do would be to sell a couple of my OGAWs as they'd be somewhat redundant. I hate being 'responsible'. LOL

Are your OGAWs the sports/aluminum version?