Are the watches like the phones software, they last a couple years before you have to buy a new one
    From what I understood, all versions of the Apple Watch will be getting WatchOS 4.
    06-06-2017 12:00 PM
    Are the watches like the phones software, they last a couple years before you have to buy a new one
    At some point, either:

a) the battery will die and you'll either replace it or the entire Watch, or

b) Apple will no longer support it with wOS upgrades and you'll keep it as is or get a new Watch for the new features, whatever they may be.

You hava a choice.

My phone four years old and still supported with iOS updates. I know two people who just in the last month stopped using their 3GS phones and got a 6s and 7.

So 'last' is relative.
    06-06-2017 04:12 PM
    I just took the plunge and got the deal. I'm super stoked about my first Apple watch
    06-14-2017 02:31 PM
    I just took the plunge and got the deal. I'm super stoked about my first Apple watch
    Congrats! This is a good place to hang out if you have questions.
    ksassy likes this.
    06-14-2017 04:55 PM
    Congrats!!

Which one did you get?
    ksassy likes this.
    06-15-2017 09:13 AM
    Congrats!!

Which one did you get?
    Thanks! I got the rose gold alum sport 42mm since it looks the most feminine imo for me to wear daily as a watch
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-15-2017 09:23 AM
    Thanks! I got the rose gold alum sport 42mm since it looks the most feminine imo for me to wear daily as a watch
    Nice choice. i have a couple of female coworkers who have the same one. Lots of good info around here on bands when you decide you need to accessorize it
    ksassy likes this.
    06-15-2017 10:01 AM
    Yes, nice choice indeed!
    ksassy likes this.
    06-15-2017 01:27 PM
    Yes, nice choice indeed!
    Thank you! I'm in heaven with it
    06-15-2017 02:51 PM
    Thank you! I'm in heaven with it
    Jealous
    ksassy likes this.
    06-15-2017 02:59 PM
    It is nice but I think that the series 1 is the better deal especially if someone is on a budget such as myself. I don't really go swimming so I don't need the waterproofing and I don't go running so the GPS would be pointless.
    07-11-2017 06:47 PM
    BB had a sale yesterday and I was very close to pulling the trigger on a Nike+. It was in my cart and I went back to it after midnight and the sale was over. Feeling conflicted. If I had got it, then the responsible thing to do would be to sell a couple of my OGAWs as they'd be somewhat redundant. I hate being 'responsible'. LOL
    ksassy, robertk328 and phreddyl like this.
    07-12-2017 12:29 PM
    I hate being 'responsible'. LOL
    It sucks! lol

have so many things I want but other things are calling.
    07-15-2017 12:48 PM
    It sucks! lol

have so many things I want but other things are calling.
    I feel your pain!
    07-16-2017 02:42 AM
    BB had a sale yesterday and I was very close to pulling the trigger on a Nike+. It was in my cart and I went back to it after midnight and the sale was over. Feeling conflicted. If I had got it, then the responsible thing to do would be to sell a couple of my OGAWs as they'd be somewhat redundant. I hate being 'responsible'. LOL
    Are your OGAWs the sports/aluminum version?
    07-16-2017 11:02 AM
    After 2 years...I'm still on the fence🤷🏾*♀️
    07-16-2017 01:38 PM
    After 2 years...I'm still on the fence🤷🏾*♀️
    So was I then I found one for $110 and I couldn't pass up
    07-16-2017 01:39 PM
    So was I then I found one for $110 and I couldn't pass up
    Nice!!!! It's not the price that's keeping me from it...my plan is to get the Hermès version if I got one. I love watches and have a collection of them but I'm not sure I'm ready to let them stay in their boxes all because I only wear my Apple Watch.
    Last edited by nikkisharif; 07-16-2017 at 08:18 PM.
    07-16-2017 02:14 PM
    Are your OGAWs the sports/aluminum version?
    One is Stainless; that'll stay. The other two are Gold and Space Gray Sports.

After 2 years...I'm still on the fence
    Ouch! Get off before you hurt somthin'!

I'm not sure I'm ready to let them stay in their boxes all because I only wear my Apple Watch.
    Fair point. That's exactly what's happened to me. I didn't mean for it to end like this, I SWEAR. And something similar could VERY likely happen to you with the Hermès Edition. Not that your susceptible, but its Watch faces put the E in Élégance. They are that nice!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    07-16-2017 06:55 PM
    Ouch! Get off before you hurt somthin'!

Fair point. That's exactly what's happened to me. I didn't mean for it to end like this, I SWEAR. And something similar could VERY likely happen to you with the Hermès Edition. Not that your susceptible, but its Watch faces put the E in Élégance. They are that nice!
    The watch faces are definitely amazing. I've been to Hermès several times in the past few months, so I think I'll end up pulling the trigger soon.
    07-16-2017 08:18 PM
    Nice!!!! It's not the price that's keeping me from it...my plan is to get the Hermès version if I got one. I love watches and have a collection of them but I'm not sure I'm ready to let them stay in their boxes all because I only wear my Apple Watch.
    True. All my other watches are unfortunately stored away. They must hate me now
    ksassy likes this.
    07-16-2017 08:47 PM
    True. All my other watches are unfortunately stored away. They must hate me now
    Yep same here! I swear I can hear them crying from the drawer please play with me
    07-16-2017 09:09 PM
    Yep same here! I swear I can hear them crying from the drawer please play with me
    Haha such crybabies
    ksassy likes this.
    07-16-2017 09:13 PM
48 12