Who's Getting the New Nike Lab Apple Watch?

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Probably not me. I like the Watch and band, but the only Pro difference is the band and new color for the Watch face. The Con difference is that it's Space Gray only.

My next Watch will be silver aluminum so I'll get a pedestrian Nike+.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I like it a lot. Would love to get one but I have a white Casio gshock, and as much as I like it it is dirty gets dirty and stays dirty. So I will probably not get this one. It does loook great

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I already have a Nike+ watch so I'll skip it I think. I like the band on it but I think there are really no other differences in it and the other NiKe+ watches.

I'm not a runner either but just wanted my Nike+ for the black Volt band which they didn't sell separate at the time.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Nah. I do love the look of it though. It suits me. I may buy a knock off band when it's available but I'll just stick with my Nike+ for now. Not enough to warrant a change at this point.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
A Nike Watch is on the list and either one would do if the Lab were available in Silver. It's not so it's the N+. This is one of the few cases where I think there can be a bad combination of case and band— and Silver and Bone is it. (At least to my eyes.)

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
A Nike Watch is on the list and either one would do if the Lab were available in Silver. It's not so it's the N+. This is one of the few cases where I think there can be a bad combination of case and band— and Silver and Bone is it. (At least to my eyes.)

I don't personally like the silver aluminum at all. It looks cheap to me. But that's just me. I think the bone looks nice with the space grey.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods