Has anyone noticed a change in the dock behavior after updating to watchOS 3.2?

It used to be that whatever app you left focused on the dock was always the one that the dock went back to when pressing the side button. For example, I always left the dock focused on the 3rd app in the dock as that is the one I use most frequently.

After the update though, after I've opened a particular app on watch, whenever I press the side button to get to the dock, it jumps to the far right and prompts me to add the most recently used app to the dock. In the past this only happened when you were in that particular app and pressed the side button, not when you were on the watch face screen.

Thoughts on this one?
    03-29-2017 05:00 AM
    I just checked and that's not the case for me. Try restarting? Rebooting?
    03-29-2017 11:10 AM
    Yeah I would try a reboot. I have been on 3.2 for a long time now and never experienced the issue you are describing
    03-30-2017 10:59 AM
    Like the others, all is well with the dock on my Watch.
    03-30-2017 04:18 PM
    hi.. this is happening on my nike+ watch as well and its driving me crazy bc i switch apps often.. i thought it was just me!!!! have u found a fix? restarting didnt help
    03-30-2017 06:33 PM
    No, still have the issue after a few restarts. No fix found yet.

Thought it might be a memory issue and it just 'resets' the dock since mine is a first gen watch but if it's happening on your Nike+ model that rules it out.
    04-06-2017 08:04 AM
    I think I may have stumbled upon a solution/explanation for this behavior I'm experiencing.

In the Apple Watch app on iOS, under General -> Wake Screen, under the "On Screen Wake Show Last App" I had "While In Session" checked.

I was out today and I left the Music app running when I lowered my wrist. A few minutes later I wanted to change the song so I raised my wrist, thinking the app would still be there. It wasn't and I was looking back at my watch face again. So I figured this was something similar to the dock behavior where it wouldn't remember the last state it was in. So I checked "Always" instead under the setting option mentioned above.

Still need to test it more but for now it seems to fix the problem I had with the dock resetting to the far right after some time.
    04-06-2017 04:03 PM