Heart Rate Monitor Issues

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Oh nice. What exactly is an express replacement?
Hopefully it'll work!
An express replacement is an option for someone with Apple Care+, and what happens is they put a hold on your credit card for the amount of the device and ship a replacement out to you. When you get the replacement, you ship the original back and they release the hold when they get it and verify it's not damaged.
Otherwise they'll ship a box to you where you ship the device back to them. Upon receiving your device they'll send you a replacement.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
ItnStln511 said:
An express replacement is an option for someone with Apple Care+, and what happens is they put a hold on your credit card for the amount of the device and ship a replacement out to you. When you get the replacement, you ship the original back and they release the hold when they get it and verify it's not damaged.

Nice! So unless a Watch is Toes/Up you're not without. That's also sometimes referred to as a cross-ship replacement, even though they never actually cross (except maybe in your house).

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Nice! So unless a Watch is Toes/Up you're not without. That's also sometimes referred to as a cross-ship replacement, even though they never actually cross (except maybe in your house).
Exactly, I didn't want to be without a watch for several days, unless they'd add the days I was without to the end of my AppleCare+.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Interesting. Do you get express replacement only if you have Apple Care or is it possible under regular warranty?
My understanding is that you must have AppleCare+, so I searched it and on Apple's site it says "Express Replacement Service is a benefit of your AppleCare+ coverage."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh