Battery percentage showing on Watch face

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Under 48 hours to go until I start using the Watch. Is there a setting for seeing the battery percentage on the Watch face? I don't have any third party apps installed (yet, maybe a while after I fully know how to use the Watch) so I don't know if there is a way to show the percentage without third party apps complications.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Under 48 hours to go until I start using the Watch. Is there a setting for seeing the battery percentage on the Watch face? I don't have any third party apps installed (yet, maybe a while after I fully know how to use the Watch) so I don't know if there is a way to show the percentage without third party apps complications.

Yep! It's a standard, stock complication; I put it on the top right of every watch face I use.

(One thing I'd love: a complication to show *the phone's* battery level...)

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Yep! It's a standard, stock complication; I put it on the top right of every watch face I use.

Do you change the setting in the Watch app on the iPhone or in the Watch face on the Watch?

SamNatale

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site

I like the complication also, but you can always just swipe up and see your battery percentage if you don't use it.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I like the complication also, but you can always just swipe up and see your battery percentage if you don't use it.

I don't use the watch battery complication on the activity face for just this reason. I still use it with the modular face, but I'm not sure why. I charge every night and not once has battery life ever been an issue.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I want the complication because I want to know at a glance what the battery level is - I don't want to require a swipe. Otherwise I wouldn't use the complication anyway.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I did try it but then realised it was a waste of a complication. Especially as I couldn't read it at a glance anyway

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative