Need help with app suggestions for transferring steps taken by the Apple Watch to the Fitbit ecosystem
    I don't want to lose out on the weekly challenges and this is where the Apple Watch lacks

Thanks in advance
    02-21-2017 02:38 AM
    There's an app call Power Sync that transfers Apple Watch data to Fitbit, however it is my understanding is that the data synced via Power Sync cannot be used for challenges. I suggest doing some research on the Power Sync app.
    02-22-2017 05:56 PM
    I use Sync Solver, and it works. I wish it did more than just steps, but at least it does that.
    02-26-2017 02:21 PM
    Forgot about Sync Solver. Again, and please correct me if I'm mistaken, it's shortcoming is that the transferred data can't be used for challenges.
    02-27-2017 05:11 PM
    Forgot about Sync Solver. Again, and please correct me if I'm mistaken, it's shortcoming is that the transferred data can't be used for challenges.
    Correct, but I don't participate in challenges. Can you post a link to Power Sync to sync from Apple Health to Fitbit as I can't find it.
    02-27-2017 05:36 PM
    Now that I read more carefully about Power Sync (link), it appears to send Fitbit data to the Health app, not the other way around.

Sync Solver (link) may be the only program that puts Health data on Fitbit.
    02-28-2017 06:32 PM
    Need help with app suggestions for transferring steps taken by the Apple Watch to the Fitbit ecosystem
    I don't want to lose out on the weekly challenges and this is where the Apple Watch lacks

Thanks in advance
    Try this app - myFitnessSync - Apple Health to Fitbit It worked for me. Transfers my Steps from my Apple Watch and my Weight from Withings scale to my Fitbit account.

Your steps won't count towards weekly challenges. Fitbit only allows steps from a Fitbit or your phone to compete in challenges.
    09-02-2017 11:34 AM