Best Auto Sleep Tracking app for Apple Watch

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
AutoSleep is amazing. I have stop using all of the other sleep tracking apps I was using since it works so well. I set the standard times I go to bed and it updates automatically based on movement of my phone and watch.

Works AWESOME!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm giving AutoSleep a try. Used Sleep++ for a long time but like the way this sounds.

You are going to love it. That was one thing I missed when I switched to the Watch from my other fitness trackers. Now I have the feature back!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I am have been using AutoSleep for the last past week and it is great. I inquired about sleep apps when I tried the Watch back in February, but despite the recommendation, I didn't try AutoSleep. I am now using AutoSleep and HeartWatch and I no longer miss the FitBit sleep tracking. Those apps are so well done. I am very impressed.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I think Apple has a lot of simple, maybe even basic features ready that they'll dole out over time. This gives people the opportunity to say 'FINALLY!' or 'Andriod had that for YEARS!' It took the iPhone quite awhile to get CnP.