I use Carrot Weather, WaterMinder, Spark (email client) and Pedometer++. Pretty much everything else is stock.
    Oh! I had forgotten about Spark while I was on my journey into Android land once again. Very good email client.
    02-15-2017 02:40 PM
    Oh! I had forgotten about Spark while I was on my journey into Android land once again. Very good email client.
    It is! I especially like how my accounts sync between devices and Spark has a dedicated macOS client as well
    02-15-2017 02:43 PM
    It is! I especially like how my accounts sync between devices and Spark has a dedicated macOS client as well
    Another excellent email client is Airmail, works on both Mac and iOS and also on the watch. At $4.99 it is a bit pricey I suppose but worth it in my opinion.
    02-16-2017 10:55 AM
    I made two posts here earlier - watch apps and phone apps - on the Drafts app update. It added tremendous utility to the watch. It has note editing capabilities other watch apps don't have. That's both scribble and Siri input. Your phone version of the app then gives you tremendous function with other apps, programs and platforms. This includes copy and paste between phone and Mac.

Search should find my earlier posts. Visit the developer's site to best learn what the app does.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    02-18-2017 10:12 AM
29 12