Watch band care and feeding..

andy_insitetech

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Rene, you are notorious for collecting Apple watch bands. How do you keep them nice? Specifically how do you clean the nylon bands? Mine is showing mild discoloration after just a few weeks. Any tips for the lighter colored nylon bands would be appreciated.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I remove my sport band and wash it down with mild soap and water. Towel dry it and put it back on. Stays nice and clean doing this every other month.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Rene, you are notorious for collecting Apple watch bands. How do you keep them nice? Specifically how do you clean the nylon bands? Mine is showing mild discoloration after just a few weeks. Any tips for the lighter colored nylon bands would be appreciated.

The trick to cleaning your bands is dish soap hot water and a Mr. Clean magic eraser(doesn't have to be that brand can be a cheap brand). The white band of my sport model had dyed blue fr my jeans. Used the eraser and it was back to an almost pristine white.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I think having so many helps keep each one nice because I'm not wearing most of them most of the time :)

Other than that, as others have said, the Woven Nylon band is waterproof, so typically I just rinse it off or use mild soap if I need to.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods