Do you use the Breathe App?

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
I use it once or twice a day. Usually at work just to take a mental one minute break. Seems to help some. Just wondering how many other watch owners are actually using it.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I use it every hour for the most part. It helps calm the body and it is an excellent addition to the Watch. I used to use an app to do breath training, so its nice to have it native now ??????

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Nope! I tried it for a few weeks and, honestly, it annoyed me more than anything else. I ended up deleting it off my AW.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've used it a few times, and need to use it more, but I don't. When I'm prompted, I typically dismiss it because I'm usually too busy, especially while at work, to even take that moment to breathe......Still, I can't ignore its benefits and I do think it is an excellent feature to have available.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Once or twice a day. I disabled the reminders for it because they can get irritating when I am busy. Instead of trying to do it on its timing, I just fire it up manually when I have a moment or two where I can just sit and relax for a moment.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I used it after it released. Haven't used it much since. Still get the notification on my watch and just dismiss it. Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner