How To Get Pedometer on Watch Face

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Pedometer ++ has a step complication that will display your daily steps. Nice app from the same guy that did Sleep ++ among other apps.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Pedometer ++ has a step complication that will display your daily steps. Nice app from the same guy that did Sleep ++ among other apps.

Thanks for the tip! The only thing I wish I could change is the location of the step count. On my digital activity watch face, it requires the long space where I like to have the date complication. I do like the idea of having the step count available at a glance though, so I think I'll try it.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I tried Pedometer ++ for a few days but ended up deleting it. It never seemed to match the step count on the watch or in the Health app. Sometimes it was off 1000 steps or so, but other times it was off by over 3000 steps. That won't cut it. Maybe I'll splurge ($.99) and try the Health Face app bamf-hacker suggested.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
When I had a jawbone up3 tracker the step count never matched with apple health! Sometimes one was higher than the other.

I guess different equipment and software is never going to be 100% accurate with each other but if it's thousands out then that's a problem

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Did anyone notice a big battery hit with Pedometer ++? It was the only thing I changed, and I was barely making it thru the day. I deleted it, and battery life was back to normal.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Finally got around to installing HealthFace. So far I like it. It's amazingly powerful for $.99. Now let's see if it's accurate.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
That came to mind and is on my app store wish list. Any comments on battery life or stability?

Thank you.

It's 100% stable. The impact on battery life is minimal because it only polls the phone for data periodically, although you can force an update any time you want.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox