Multiple email accounts

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
If one has multiple email accounts on an iPhone, can you set it to where the Apple Watch only notifies you of ONE email account?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It would probably be the default email account. And you can set notifications as you need them. I have 7 email accounts. But I only get notifications for VIP. The rest is junk.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
If one has multiple email accounts on an iPhone, can you set it to where the Apple Watch only notifies you of ONE email account?
Yes. I have three on my phone but get notifications for one on my Watch— the VIP account.

But I only get notifications for VIP. The rest is junk.
The same here. But occasionally I'll add the Amazon shipping confirmation email, or that from another vendor. When I get the notification, the tracking number from the email is added to my Deliveries app. Then I can check my Watch for the delivery date and count down. I am easily entertained.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Yes. Via the Watch app on your iPhone, select Notifications → Mail → Custom, and then make your adjustment(s).

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I like the Outlook iPhone/watch apps. It has a "focus" inbox that is predictive and gathers important email there. It actually works very nicely. I have multiple personal accounts and a work account I must monitor 24/7. I deleted the OEM mail app.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Yes you can modify your notification settings to only get feedback on the accounts or VIPS or specific threads you want. Use the settings on the iPhone to configure your notification options for mail and those will transfer to the Watch as long as you have mirror iPhone selected on the watch settings.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I have three on my phone but get notifications for one on my Watch— the VIP account.

The same here. But occasionally I'll add the Amazon shipping confirmation email, or that from another vendor. When I get the notification, the tracking number from the email is added to my Deliveries app. Then I can check my Watch for the delivery date and count down. I am easily entertained.

Add Amazon.com to your contacts. Then to VIP. Works for me. Others I do biz with as well.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yea you can customize which accounts you get. I personally don't want notifications from any of my email accounts. My watch would never stop buzzing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR