Questions fo NIKE Watch owners

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
The funny thing is that I don't think the Nike faces are that great. I want the date to display and with the Nike faces if I have that then Dark Sky can't tell me the weather as well. I use the stock face that has the 3 activity rings as little circles in the middle, shows the date at the right and the weather at the bottom.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
The funny thing is that I don't think the Nike faces are that great. I want the date to display and with the Nike faces if I have that then Dark Sky can't tell me the weather as well. I use the stock face that has the 3 activity rings as little circles in the middle, shows the date at the right and the weather at the bottom.
Do you get the same watch faces as with other AW2, just the addition of the Nike faces?

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Do you get the same watch faces as with other AW2, just the addition of the Nike faces?
I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, I've not yet heard anyone say that the Nike watch has these features but misses out on something else, so the Nike faces are just a bonus if you happen to want them.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Why did you buy the Nike version?

Was it just for the band? Do you use Nike Run Club? Was it worth waiting the extra 6+ weeks to get your watch?

Just curious.

I just picked up the space gray 38mm Nike Watch from my local Apple Store. I absolutely love it. The band feels like it'll let sweat evaporate much faster (I work out an hour a day) and I love how breathable it is. I tried the other watches, but I didn't like them.

sgchick

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
A friend of mine at work has the Nike version and wanted to buy another Nike band, but was told he couldn't. Is that correct? Maybe to keep others from getting one?

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
A friend of mine at work has the Nike version and wanted to buy another Nike band, but was told he couldn't. Is that correct? Maybe to keep others from getting one?

Yep. Apple only sells the band with that version of the watch. Amazon has a bunch of knock-offs though.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
rangerdeyo said:
Yep. Apple only sells the band with that version of the watch. Amazon has a bunch of knock-offs though.

I have two of the Nike knock-offs, Black/Volt and Black/Cool Gray, and while a little thinner than Apple offerings, they're very good copies and were very reasonable at about $12-$15 each.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I have two of the Nike knock-offs, Black/Volt and Black/Cool Gray, and while a little thinner than Apple offerings, they're very good copies and were very reasonable at about $12-$15 each.

Does this mean you've finally stopped Jonesing for the Nike+?

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Does this mean you've finally stopped Jonesing for the Nike+?

LOL not a bit! Ok, it's just a taste, but it does take the edge off. I really like those two exclusive watch faces and their variations. And I don't have a Silver Watch, so there's that, too.

I wish Apple would let Nike+ owner order one (only) of each of the other bands, or maybe only the other option based on the color of the Watch. But then a bunch would probably show up on eBay.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice