**** Tracy

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Lol **** Tracy or Maxwell Smart?

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't want my Watch to quack or have to take my shoe off to FaceTime.

Video is going to be really hard on a battery, and outside of most of we actual users, battery life of the Watch is considered poor as it is.

There was that video Watch band that was being sold for $250 (?). I wonder how well it's done. Personally, I'd be happy with a '2-way radio' feature, so I wouldn't have to pay for another cell plan. But that would/will be tough on battery life, too. I'm not holding my breath.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/p7GjBNmUbbw/maxresdefault.jpg

I don't want my Watch to quack or have to take my shoe off to FaceTime.

Video is going to be really hard on a battery, and outside of most of we actual users, battery life of the Watch is considered poor as it is.

There was that video Watch band that was being sold for $250 (?). I wonder how well it's done. Personally, I'd be happy with a '2-way radio' feature, so I wouldn't have to pay for another cell plan. But that would/will be tough on battery life, too. I'm not holding my breath.

LOL that image is HILARIOUS!!!!! Not only would be be hard on the battery but smalllllllll. IDK I'm pretty content with answering my wrist depending on where I am, but I don't know if I could watch that small of a screen. What if I need that current hand to do something?? lol

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
What if I need that current hand to do something?? lol

Not to mention that you'd have to hold it up in front of your face or your caller will be looking up your nose! AAAAaaaack!

I've taken a few calls on my Watch and that's been pretty cool! I keep 'em short because, well— I'm talking to my Watch! I only do it for the convenience as it seems I have to talk a little louder to be heard. So yeah, time and place count.

Video on the Watch might be fine for a quick preview, but it has little attraction for me.

angusmatheson

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I totally agree. But there is an add on I believe called "CMRA" that gives you video chat on your Apple Watch. I've never used it...and don't think I can justify the price. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2